The beautiful persons club

Fat & Beautiful? (Read 389 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Today was my day off that I force myself to take when I get consistently over 60 mpw. I sleep in an extra hour and allow myself to eat some candy, but not too much. Of course my day off is followed by a long run tomorrow morning, and although my legs will be well rested, sharp, and snappy...tonight I feel SOOO fat and unattractive. Ugh.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Come cry to me when you experience PMS or pregnancy. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Big grin

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Today was my day off that I force myself to take when I get consistently over 60 mpw. I sleep in an extra hour and allow myself to eat some candy, but not too much. Of course my day off is followed by a long run tomorrow morning, and although my legs will be well rested, sharp, and snappy...tonight I feel SOOO fat and unattractive. Ugh.
          From Mean Girls: Karen: God. My hips are huge! Gretchen: Oh please. I hate my calves. Regina: At least you guys can wear halters. I've got man shoulders. Cady: [voiceover] I used to think there was just fat and skinny. But apparently there's lots of things that can be wrong on your body. Gretchen: My hairline is so weird. Regina: My pores are huge. Karen: My nail beds suck. [pause. All look at Cady] Cady: I have really bad breath in the morning. Karen: Ew!

Amy

Bugs

LOL!!

Bugs

Bugs

It's withdrawl, it can make you crazy. Focus on something else, like this:

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Ok, ok...beat up on the whiney boy. I see how it is. Anyway I feel much better this morning. I am having my pre-run cop of coffee as I am typing and then off to the gym with this one. And Bugs, thanks for the pic of the sluttly looking girl, but I would much prefer some pics of you ladies in drawers!!!! Let me see those toned runner bodies you all have.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ok, ok...beat up on the whiney boy. I see how it is. Anyway I feel much better this morning. I am having my pre-run cop of coffee as I am typing and then off to the gym with this one. And Bugs, thanks for the pic of the sluttly looking girl, but I would much prefer some pics of you ladies in drawers!!!! Let me see those toned runner bodies you all have.
                  LOL! I can't believe that my calves have gotten BIGGER, even after losing a lot of weight. My ski boots DIDN'T FIT because my lower legs were larger!! But the gap between my inner thighs that's been AWOL for 15 years is back. Whoo hoo! And my arms are a little less flabby, but they still need a lot of work.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Let me see those toned runner bodies you all have.
                    You'd think after 2 years of running that I would *look* like a toned runner--but no such luck. I look no different. I'm actually bigger (heavier and in larger pants). Confused Cry No Undecided

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Girls, no fear those bigger legs are muscles. My problem is running seems to take the air out my girls. Doesn't Ivana Trump have lovely breasts? I want them.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Girls, no fear those bigger legs are muscles. My problem is running seems to take the air out my girls. Doesn't Ivana Trump have lovely breasts? I want them.
                        You can have my boobs. I would kill to be a B or C. I hate lugging these damned things around. At least they draw attention away from my big butt... Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

But the gap between my inner thighs that's been AWOL for 15 years is back. Whoo hoo! And my arms are a little less flabby
                          Teresa, congrats on the results of your hard work. Well done! When I began running in January 2006, I weighed 202 pounds, had man-boobs (I think my kind brother in law while fishing with him shirtless on Lake Erie one time referred to them as "beotch t*ts), and a big ole gut. I'm down to 170 pounds and no more need for the "mansierre" or "bro". My six-pack is there as well too... still however buried somewhere beneath my belly flab. Roll eyes That's because of my lack of disciplined eating. Anyway, I just wanted to chime in on people's perceptions of their "flaws", which I often think are generally self-critical misperceptions, as I think that for the most part everyone has beautiful qualities to them and that the stereotypical "model-types" are both unrealistic as any type of a "beauty or attractive standard" and way overrated. The thing that I find most attractive about a woman, or anyone for that matter, is their own sense of contentment in who they are and how they look. There's nothing sexier than someone that has a humble self confidence about their appearance and who they are. Haughtiness is thoroughly UNattractive. That being long-windedly said, I think every person posting here is a truly beautiful person. Big grin

Rick

The Greatest of All Time

As I have said before, tits are for kids. Give me a nice set of toned legs and a butt...ahhhh....heaven.

The Greatest of All Time

When I began running in January 2006, I weighed 202
                              Eh...after being ill for a couple of years, in May 2005 I was up to near 215 (I think) and I am shorter than you. Got down to 160 by October and haven't looked back. So, well done! But I bet I was fatter looking Big grin

Another Passion

I love the new tagline, Marcus! Wherever did you get it?!? ROFL Big grin

Rick