The beautiful persons club

Congrats ShanHas! (Read 250 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

That's really great, Shannon! What a wonderful role model you are for the kids. I love the application questions! Maybe it will make them think twice before eating a large order of fries.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My chemistry teacher was a walking beach ball, with the personality to match. Brings back nightmares. Shocked
      Mine was Mrs. Mann...and she fit her name. I wonder if Mr. Mann was a feminine man, since she was such a masculine woman... Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shan, you sound like a way cool teacher. I'll bet I would have liked Chemistry (instead of detesting and dreading it) if I'd had a teacher like you. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I had Mary Irons for my Chemistry teacher....she was beyond fantastic!!! She talked bicycles and cross country skiing...She taught so good that 4 years later when I was going through a Navy chemistry technician training course, it was easy...same with a chemistry college course 20 years after class.... I like chemistry teachers....they pass the acid test!!!!
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

LOL, Cagery. My HS chemistry teacher was Ms. Reese - another very masculine woman - she probably was a runner, come to think of it, because she had the right body type. She worked us HARD - expected perfection in lab reports. My college chemistry class was a joke after that, and physics labs were easy, also (although I made the huge mistake of taking HONORS physics in college - what was I thinking?!? My first exam grade, the first one I received in college, was a 45.).
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I like chemistry teachers....they pass the acid test!!!!
              I had a fantastic chemistry teacher in high school. Thanks to him, I developed a real love for chemistry which lead me down a path to eventually pursue a degree in chemical engineering. In a very real sense, he helped shaped the direction of my life. And since my life sucks right now, I blame that fucking bastard. Good luck with the teaching thing, Shannon.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh Mighty Wing

man I love you guys!!! Hey french fry factoid of the day: 26 glasses of 0 degree water = 1 small french fry Jeff - sorry your life sucks!
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Jeff - sorry your life sucks!
                  Heh. Dude, my life is actually excellent. I'm just willing to throw a beloved teacher under the bus for the sake of a joke. That's how I roll. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I like chemistry teachers....they pass the acid test!!!!
                    Okay, that was really bad, but I still giggled. Punny. Smile

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Okay, that was really bad, but I still giggled. Punny. Smile
                      I though that despite it being such a basic joke, it was rather amusing.

Oh Mighty Wing

Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin hehe you are very funny! You would have loved having me as a teacher - my new last name is Hassel...
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You would have loved having me as a teacher - my new last name is Hassel...
                          You would have liked me as a student (5 on the AP test), but the rest of the class would hate me because after I got a test back, I would hold it aloft, walk around the room and scream, "WHAT NOW, BITCHES!"

Oh Mighty Wing

hahaha that would have been funny!
                              You would have liked me as a student (5 on the AP test), but the rest of the class would hate me because after I got a test back, I would hold it aloft, walk around the room and scream, "WHAT NOW, BITCHES!"
                              And you wonder how you became a nemisis. Roll eyes

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh, dear, DS15 IS like you. Sigh.