The beautiful persons club

Ennay? (Read 298 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey, you fell off the face of the earth after your 200-mile month (capped off by a 20-miler). Everything ok?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Non ducor, duco.

I think she is on vacation.
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yep, but she posted tonight in LLR. I'm glad she's back!

A Saucy Wench

Blush *blushing that people noticed I was gone* Blush I'm back!!! I didnt get my 3 miler in on Monday the 30th to finish off June cause I was sick and then went on vacation and ran sporadically and now I am all logged in and caught up. Like my nice even 10 mm pace on vacation? Yeah. Garmins dont work for squat in sunriver and I am too lazy to trace my routes so we'll just call it good. Plus who knows at 4500 ft - it certainly FELT like much faster than 10 mm.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Garmins dont work for squat in sunriver and I am too lazy to trace my routes so we'll just call it good.
            Are you still using that 301? Time to have an "accident" and upgrade to a 305 or 405.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

A Saucy Wench

Are you still using that 301? Time to have an "accident" and upgrade to a 305 or 405.
              I dont like the display on the 405...dunno I am kind of attached to my 301. Although the buttons are dying so it may commit suicide soon, no murder required. I find since "retiring" from engineering that I am becoming less and less of a toy geek. I dont like to upgrade. MTA: Or maybe I am just a cheap ass. Oh yeah that's it.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ennay...I LOVE my 305. I don't know how I ever got along without it. It really has taken a lot of the "obsessing" out of my running. I just go and glance down from time to time to see where I'm at for distance and pace. It picks up the satellites really well, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I dont like the display on the 405...dunno I am kind of attached to my 301. Although the buttons are dying so it may commit suicide soon, no murder required. I find since "retiring" from engineering that I am becoming less and less of a toy geek. I dont like to upgrade. MTA: Or maybe I am just a cheap ass. Oh yeah that's it.
                  Well, you forfeit your right to complain about the reception if you're two generations behind. Tongue My dog ate my 305 (for real) and I just ordered another 305 to replace it, rather than a 405. Main reason is that they don't have Mac support yet for their wireless connectivity. (Why didn't those frigtards just use Bluetooth?) But also, I prefer the larger display on the 305 (which has excellent reception).

Non ducor, duco.

See you retired, and now you are a cranky, cheap old woman. Wink FWIW, I have mixed emotions about my Garmin. Some days I just want to feel the wind in my fabulous hair as I run through the fields of bunnies and deer. Other days, I need all the data.

A Saucy Wench

See you retired, and now you are a cranky, cheap old woman. Wink FWIW, I have mixed emotions about my Garmin. Some days I just want to feel the wind in my fabulous hair as I run through the fields of bunnies and deer. Other days, I need all the data.
                      Exactly. Although part of my attraction to the ancient is comfort...my wrists get fatter when I run and I like the velcro wriststrap. Now get the hell off my lawn, I have to go get my orthotic shoes and elastic waist polyester pants on before I sit on my rocker and spout the charms of the good old days when the 101 was king and who needs goddamn rechargable batteries anyway.