The beautiful persons club

Marcus, Look at You! (Read 438 times)

The Greatest of All Time

This is a girl after my own heart. I'm wearing BCBG top and shoes right now. LOVE their stuff. Can I join the cult just to go shopping with your wife?
    As a fellow attorney, you're in BCBG besides. You can handle all the mergers and acquisitions as we take over and create the mandatory 4 day work week.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Great posts in the Swamp Marcus!!! Yes

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

Great posts in the Swamp Marcus!!! Yes
        Oh to what are you referring? I am in such a strange mood today.

Oh to what are you referring? I am in such a strange mood today.
          Strange moods are okay, especially when you go head to head with Scout in a battle of wits about chickens!! Big grin

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

Strange moods are okay, especially when you go head to head with Scout in a battle of wits about chickens!! Big grin
            I don't even know how I got sucked in to that one. Jeez.

Bugs

Marcus, Are we all going to be your wife in the cult? If so I still want a prenup, can't have you marrying me for my money.

Bugs

Marcus, Are we all going to be your wife in the cult? If so I still want a prenup, can't have you marrying me for my money.
                From Breakfast at Tiffany's: Holly Golightly: I'll tell you one thing, Fred, darling... I'd marry you for your money in a minute. Would you marry me for my money? Paul Varjak: In a minute. Holly Golightly: I guess it's pretty lucky neither of us is rich, huh? Paul Varjak: Yeah.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

I am not Muslim or Mormon. I might like a wife rotation however. We can work out all the legal stuff later Wink