The beautiful persons club

To be or not to be.... (Read 1078 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

LOL, that's priceless! What a couple of airheads.
      Dillon. Calling Dillon. Come in Dillon.
        Has anyone seen Dillon? Confused I hope we didn't scare him away. *looks at the time* Oh wait, he's in school right now. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Has anyone seen Dillon? Confused I hope we didn't scare him away. *looks at the time* Oh wait, he's in school right now. Big grin
          Oh, you are SO bad! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Who gives a rip about Dillon with all these hot women in here. Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

Not to mention all of the male hottees! Where is that surf 'n run? The family is going up skiing today, but I think I'll just sit in the Lodge
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Not to mention all of the male hottees! Where is that surf 'n run? The family is going up skiing today, but I think I'll just sit in the Lodge
                That's what I ended up doing during our family ski vacation last week. I had a bad first ski run (boots were too tight, weird), then just bagged the whole thing. I'm still enough of a running newbie that I'm TERRIFIED of hurting myself and not being able to run for awhile - it would be very hard for me to start again, I'm afraid. Sitting in the lodge and condo was quite nice! I enjoyed the peace and quiet.
                  I just had a horrible thought. Dillon can't somehow shut this forum down, can he?

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just had a horrible thought. Dillon can't somehow shut this forum down, can he?
                    I think he could...but if he did we could always start it back up. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay