The beautiful persons club

Required Reading? (Read 313 times)

Or mandatory movies. Wink Fess up. What's on your Hollywood Regency nightstand? Bombshell Manual of Style

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I got 7...that book looks really cool! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

I watch this every night before I go to bed because ...welll...she is sooo pretty. But I don't read. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg&NR=1
        Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          I only read running magazines. Is that beautiful? Big grin

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I guess I shouldn't admit to Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine, huh? Gosh, I'm a dork.
              I guess I shouldn't admit to Isaac Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine, huh? Gosh, I'm a dork.
              More like a goddess among geeks. Big grin

Amy

we bow at your feet oh sci fi goddess....your beauty shines like a super nova....your intelligence is better than the best super computer.....
                  we bow at your feet oh sci fi goddess....your beauty shines like a super nova....your intelligence is better than the best super computer.....
                  See? You already have minions.

Amy

I used to have a subscription to that magazine for years on end. Asimov was still writing a column for it then, so it's been a while.

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Now I'm blushing! Blaine, I don't think I've ever known anyone else that has a subscription! It's hard to even find it anymore - I had to look online to figure out how to resubscribe after I lapsed. I need reading material since I'm always waiting for my son after track practice, lol! Those kids go out for long runs, and I never know what time they're going to get back to the school.