The beautiful persons club

B.P. Where y'at? (Read 343 times)

back from my 2000 calories lunch...yes there is plenty of room, just carve your own cave on the basalt lava outcrop hillside that is my backyard.
    Careful, we may take you up on that offer!

Amy

We should plan it around a race.
      Maui Marathon is on my 30th birthday in 2009. Just saying. Last run: 6.2 miles on Saturday morning with PandaJenn around Forest Park. Absolutely the most beautiful weather in the world. Slow and easy with great company and conversation. Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Last run: 6.2 miles on Saturday morning with PandaJenn around Forest Park. Absolutely the most beautiful weather in the world. Slow and easy with great company and conversation. Big grin
        Where is she? Make her come back. I was just thinking about her today.... Sad

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

14.2 miles yesterday, first 13 at long run pace, then 1 mile at 10K ish pace. Cause I felt like it. Good training logic huh?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Cause I felt like it. Good training logic huh?
            I love that sort of logic! Yes

Michelle

My cough from after the marathon came back last week, and I'm tapering, so took yesterday off. Sunday was an easy 4.5 miler.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Where is she? Make her come back. I was just thinking about her today.... Sad
                She hasn't been running much since the Little Rock Marathon. She's been biking a lot though. I hope she comes back. I think she's going to sign up to do the 10k that I'm doing in June. Hopefully we can run together more often while we "train" for that!

Prophet!

Maui Marathon is on my 30th birthday in 2009. Just saying. Big grin
                  i thought about doing Maui this year, but I need to do Honolulu marathon and I don't think i'm ready to do two marathons in the fall. So 09 Maui marathon is a definite possibility.

Another Passion

Been sitting on my a** for 2 weeks and a day now. Getting my leg MRI this evening. We shall see. The good news is... apparently the shit weather that I ran my marathon on heralded the way for the truly beautiful spring weather, clear blue skies, and temps in the 50's. Too bad I can't run in it. Roll eyes

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com