The beautiful persons club

i join? (Read 553 times)

Hmm, I just had a thought. If you ever become undead, we can call you Zoombie.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmm, I just had a thought. If you ever become undead, we can call you Zoombie.
      Ooh, I like that...has a ring to it... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Here's my zoombie repellant. Clowning around
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! At first I thought it was the clown smilie. I friggin' HATE clowns! Angry

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ha! At first I thought it was the clown smilie. I friggin' HATE clowns! Angry
            C'mon zoomie, why'd you even go there? You knew I was gonna do this. Evil grin Clowning around Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

C'mon zoomie, why'd you even go there? You knew I was gonna do this. Evil grin Clowning around Tongue
              And now you know why I'm grandpa's favorite! Angry

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

OK just to clarify..what is the difference between the living undead and the living dead? Because the book I am reading mentions those two as specifically different.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OK just to clarify..what is the difference between the living undead and the living dead? Because the book I am reading mentions those two as specifically different.
                  Huh...I think there would be 3 separate entities...living, dead, undead. 4 if we count infected. Man, I am totally thinking that this weekend is gonna be a big zombie/infected film fest. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

Hey - can anyone beautiful join this hallowed group? Do I have to go through some sort of vetting/inspection/initiation?

Hey - can anyone beautiful join this hallowed group? Do I have to go through some sort of vetting/inspection/initiation?
                      A haiku about your favorite beauty product will do.
                      Purdey

Self anointed title

A haiku about your favorite beauty product will do.
                        Bathroom full of stuff None of it is mine you know Men don't moisturise How is that?