The beautiful persons club

BP Hair (Read 606 times)

Bugs

Bugs, your jaw actually looks pretty relaxed to me, but you look cold and miserable...heck, I feel really cold just looking at those pics. What a yucky day for a long-ass race.
    This is why they don't take pictures of you in labor. I look at the pictures and remember just how much pain I was in. It was really a crappy day, for my health wise and the weather. Certainly my worst race must be behind me.
    What is with that one guy's leg, though...far right in 008. He looks like Igor all hunched over and limping along...
    Looks like road kill to me. I'm guessing his hamstring was cramping or very tight. I passed many people who had could not bend their knee and were hobbling along. I could find much information on it, but I swear running in the cold rain can cause muscles to tighten that would otherwise be fine. If I ever run a race like that again, I'm drinking the beer served (and the fraternities were handing it out) on the course to stay warm.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Looks like road kill to me. I'm guessing his hamstring was cramping or very tight. I passed many people who had could not bend their knee and were hobbling along. I could find much information on it, but I swear running in the cold rain can cause muscles to tighten that would otherwise be fine.
      Hmmm...I know when I ran in the rain yesterday that I really felt it in my quads...not sore, but stiff. Like they were semi-frozen. I'm not at all prone to hammy problems, though. My issues usually come from the knees or hips.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay