The beautiful persons club

Celebrity Look-Alikes? (Read 563 times)

Damn, I have got to find a picture of me looking good, or at least looking like someone good-looking. Cuz so far, we've got Ringo, Newman, and Randy Quaid. No
    Oh no, I didn't mean it in a bad way at all! It was actually between Randy Quaid and Bill Pullman for me, but the watermelon made it skew a little more towards Quaid.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh no, I didn't mean it in a bad way at all! It was actually between Randy Quaid and Bill Pullman for me, but the watermelon made it skew a little more towards Quaid.
      Ok, I can actually see Bill Pullman a little bit. (though I can see Randy Quaid as well. And I get the Ringo. I just looked at a skinny pic of Wayne Knight. I'm not seeing it, but that's not to say it isn't true. I am quite fiendish.)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Ok, I can actually see Bill Pullman a little bit. (though I can see Randy Quaid as well. And I get the Ringo. I just looked at a skinny pic of Wayne Knight. I'm not seeing it, but that's not to say it isn't true. I am quite fiendish.)
        Yeah, Wayne Newton really scares me. I love everything about Vegas except him.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, Wayne Newton really scares me. I love everything about Vegas except him.
          *snort* That was a very funny non sequitur. My wife and I saw Wayne Newton in Vega$ about 10 years ago. I thought he was very entertaining, but we totally did not get the swooning 50- and 60-something women up front. Wayne, you're not fooling anyone with that jet-black hair, dude. Not at your age.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My folks dragged my sister and me to see Wayne in Las Vegas when I was in high school (circa 1982), and I remember thinking he was ancient then! I didn't admit it to my parents, but he was better than I expected.

The voice of mile 18

I get Tom hanks fairly regularly and sometimes chandler from friends: edit: that photo makes me look like a big red X

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Gig

I've been told by Zoomie that I'm a clone of her friend Jeremy. Who apparently looks like Ringo when he skips shaving for a few weeks and wears wire-rim sunglasses Confused MTA: A new profile picture. I'm probably about 25 lbs lighter now than in this pic. Who do I resemble?
                I thought of Stephen Colbert.
                Gig

Some think I look like Prince Charles.
                  Gig

My eye doctor swears I look just like Johnny Depp. Everybody else in her office, and everybody else period, thinks she's crazy. My wife thinks she's coming on to me. Dude, whatever. My eye doctor is HOT. MTA: Sorry I haven't mastered the resizing of photos thing.
                      My eye doctor swears I look just like Johnny Depp. Everybody else in her office, and everybody else period, thinks she's crazy. My wife thinks she's coming on to me. Dude, whatever. My eye doctor is HOT.
                      Maybe she needs to check her own eyes??? Roll eyes just sayin....
                      Gig

Physician heal thyself, indeed. But you gotta admit I'm beautiful, right?
                          Vegans are gorgeous, Gig.

Amy

oh ah...yes...quite the beautiful person.....now if I could only see the phone book so I can go get my eyes checked....

A Saucy Wench

My eye doctor swears I look just like Johnny Depp.
                              In that photo I was reminded of a young Kevin Pollak

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

In that photo I was reminded of a young Kevin Pollak
                                Ennay for the win.