The beautiful persons club

I'm too sexy for running (Read 234 times)

Bugs

We need some action in here. I'm struggling with injuries but I've got good hair now.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay for good hair!  I am growing it out and it has the most body it ever has!  I swear with age and increasing grays that I'm developing some wave.  OK by me!  I spent the first 35+ years of my life with flat, poker-straight hair.

I'm not injured, but have had minimal exercise mojo for about 4 months.  That's probably why I'm not injured.  I've been doing the bare minimum for a long time.

Hope your injuries heal fast.  At least it's Winter...recover in time for Spring!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Taking care of this hair is a full time job. Swimming is very hard on it, but using lots of olive oil and sunflower oil. My son sys I smell like olive garden.

Bugs

We need some action in here. I'm struggling with injuries but I've got good hair now.

yep..taking good care of the hair will reduce injuries...

and by the way...it does look quite nice....it complements you well....

My hair is too long and is in desperate need of chopping off. Big grin

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Bugs

I can't run as far or as fast as Blaine but I've got better hair. Life is not fair.

My running vacation may be over. I saw a running shoe whisperer, and she said don't do this... do that... and I'm doing that, and I'm running pain free... that is new.

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I just got my hair cut shorter.  I have way too MUCH wave.  I keep thinking at some point it will be short enough to control, but it hasn't happened yet.  I swear, sometimes I think I'd like to shave it all off!

Just a regular girl

I need to get my hair cut.  It is taking me too long to dry it at this length