The beautiful persons club

Dragon76 = Admin (Read 334 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Nicely done. How did you pull that coup off?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I told Eric Smile that there was a $5 bill with his name on it if he'd make me Admin. Now we can have photos on the homepage. Yay!!!

Amy

This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the group owner never once posted in the forum, is it?

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the group owner never once posted in the forum, is it?
          Yeah, afraid so.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think he got scared off by the crew that rather rapidly showed up after the group was created. I can just imagine it -- he creates the group on a lark, comes back later that afternoon, and is like, "who are these people?"

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Bugs

I love the picture! Poor Eric, he only got $5. Collectively we could have given $20.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Thanks for putting up a pic of Audrey. Wink
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I told Eric Smile that there was a $5 bill with his name on it if he'd make me Admin. Now we can have photos on the homepage. Yay!!!
                  Ha, I just noticed that last night and wondered how that happened. I thought maybe you had an "in" with the group owner. BTW, is that kid even around RA at all?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks for putting up a pic of Audrey. Wink
                    I thought of you when I saw that. I love that pic, too. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ha, I just noticed that last night and wondered how that happened. I thought maybe you had an "in" with the group owner. BTW, is that kid even around RA at all?
                      He last checked in on 4/19. Not that I'm stalking people here or anything... Blush

Amy

Prophet!

Ab-fab DragonAmy, Ab-Fab.