The beautiful persons club

Marcus, where are you?? (Read 277 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Marcus, are you around?? I hope you're not sick or something.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was just wondering earlier if he went AWOL. That's not a very beautiful thing to do. Hope you're OK, man. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

STALKING MODE: He logged time on the elliptical today, so he must be OK. Marcus, come out and play!
          I don't think he's been feeling very well this week. Hugs, Marcus!

Amy

Non ducor, duco.

I was worrying about him in the swamp last night. Check in Marcus!!

Trent got a few emails from him:
              Yeah I am around. Quick update: if you recall I was in the ER last Thursday with a migraine. It never went away completely and got really bad again on Monday morning. I went back to the ER, was admitted, and treated by my neurologist. I got out around noon on Tuesday. Went back to work yesterday and am totally swamped with work, no pun intended. My laptop died on Saturday and had to be replaced. That took up all of Saturday because at first I was convinced it was a software problem. It wasn't. My knees are still fucked up. Naturally my attitude isn't real great right now and I don't feel much like being social. I am just in a funk. Work is kicking my ass, I am quasi-depressed, and feel overwhelmed. But I shall return when I have more time and am a better frame of mind. You can feel free to disseminate the information from that last email as you wish. I don't live behind secrets so everything is fair game as far as I am concerned. I have had migraines most of my life but with much less frequency as an adult; however, the intensity and duration are markedly greater comparatively. It usually takes me a few days after the end of one before I feel 'normal'. Plus I think the shit they were giving me in the hospital was sort of toxic. DHE 45. Look it up. They had to monitor my cardiac output while I was on that shit which was a little bit scary.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent got a few emails from him:
                Poor guy...when it rains, it pours. I hope you feel better, Marcus. You've had a whole lotta shit thrown at you in a very short time. Hopefully when it all passes you will be treated with minimal shit for a long time.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Hang in there, Marcus. Keep slogging through the manure till you start smelling the roses, my attorney dissin' attorney friend! Wink

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

Feel better Marcus

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Sending good thoughts your way, Marcus. It's not fair for so much *&*# to happen to such a nice guy. Hang in there!

The Greatest of All Time

Thanks y'all. I have endured much worse. You overcome resistance with persistance.
                        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Marcus, we haven't heard from you in a while, buddy. Hope you have a good 4th!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, we haven't heard from you in a while, buddy. Hope you have a good 4th!
                            I have been busy. Still not running much either.
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.