Ultra Runners

Pb Stupidity (Read 1042 times)

The King of Beasts

I am probably going to hike up and down hope that sunday.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

DoppleBock

Bastard - leave Hope alone 

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

I was thinking of going over to winfield side and back - is that what you mean or just stay on TL side.

• Black Canyon 100k
        • RRR
        • Zane Grey 100k
        • High Lonesome 100
        • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
        • The Bear 100
        • Javelina Jundred (?)

The King of Beasts

I was thinking of going over to winfield side and back - is that what you mean or just stay on TL side.

I could go for that.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The King of Beasts

Bastard - leave Hope alone 

I should, she can be a real cold bitch at times.

DoppleBock

I hear she is into S&M ... and like's to be in charge.  It takes a real strong man (or woman) to put her in her place

Purdey

Self anointed title

Talking of S&M. I got whiplash when some twonk (fav new word) hit my car tonight. Not too bad though. I hope.

The King of Beasts

Talking of S&M. I got whiplash when some twonk (fav new word) hit my car tonight. Not too bad though. I hope.

I hope you get better soon.

Hope will treat us as she wishes, there is not much we can do other than hope and pray and wish that she shows us Mercy.

(Mercy is her slutty sister)

DoppleBock

BTW - I have not heard from WG lately - She is going to be out in Leadville ... right? 

I hope you get better soon.

Hope will treat us as she wishes, there is not much we can do other than hope and pray and wish that she shows us Mercy.

(Mercy is her slutty sister)

The King of Beasts

BTW - I have not heard from WG lately - She is going to be out in Leadville ... right? 

I sure as hell hope so.

Kalsarikännit

DB, cold bitches and sluts get brought up and that makes you think of me?

Seems fair enough.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

DoppleBock

I think it was women who are cruel S&M slaves and sluts ... Nothing about cold bitches.

Nice to see you around.

DB, cold bitches and sluts get brought up and that makes you think of me?

Seems fair enough.

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

I could go for that.

I'm going to go to TL parking lot around 7 or so. Haven't convinced myself to go down Winfield side. 3 -4 hours at most on feet. Is goal. Ran did 6 on Barr Trail @ Pike's yesterday and got ass handed to me re: O2. Better today on power line.

• Black Canyon 100k
                            • RRR
                            • Zane Grey 100k
                            • High Lonesome 100
                            • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
                            • The Bear 100
                            • Javelina Jundred (?)

The King of Beasts

I'm going to go to TL parking lot around 7 or so. Haven't convinced myself to go down Winfield side. 3 -4 hours at most on feet. Is goal. Ran did 6 on Barr Trail @ Pike's yesterday and got ass handed to me re: O2. Better today on power line.

that works, probably a %25 chance I sleep in but I will plan on being there.

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

that works, probably a %25 chance I sleep in but I will plan on being there.

If this sh*t keeps coming down all night, I won't sleep at all (tent).  We'll see how I feel but am planning on it now.

Saw there is a 10k tomorrow too @ 10.

• Black Canyon 100k
                                • RRR
                                • Zane Grey 100k
                                • High Lonesome 100
                                • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
                                • The Bear 100
                                • Javelina Jundred (?)