Ultra Runners

DE 100 (Read 193 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Carl A - is there a website for this? Where in DE does it start? How many states does it cross??
    Carl A

Here's the site: http://ccarl27.home.comcast.net/~ccarl27/DE100miler/de100info.htm Registration opened about a week ago, and I was the first to sign up! (Last year, a bunch added in the final weeks; I suppose that would be the smart way to do it.) It's all in Delaware, and the start is between Newark and Wilmington, near the PA border. A few minutes ago I posted in the Southeastern PA forum about it, but I'm glad you wrote here too, because I thought of some info I could add: It's half trails and half roadside. Here's a map I made of the road section: DE100. The park where this map's path ends is where the trail loops start, and the water stops I put in show the nighttime out-and-back turnarounds. Are you thinking of running it?

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Oh Mighty Wing

oh no I won't be running it. Blush It's actually the weekend before the triple I have planned. But I might come down and volunteer or something - if I can. I just have to see if that's going to be too much, but i'd love to check it out!
        Carl A

Great idea! And good luck in your training for the triple. Tahoe sounds like a blast.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.