Ultra Runners

14-Peak Challenge in Wales, UK (Read 144 times)

I am new to this forum, but part for the reason I was joining is that I have a plan in the back of my head to have another go on this one:
    http://www.walk-snowdonia.co.uk/snowdonia/threes.php
    (It is a 52K (30 miles) course over the Welsh 3000', taking in a 3600m height gain.) 

Not sure how many UK residents are here but if anyone would be up for that -- I would probably head down there on one of the following weekends and appreciate some company in running that.

Hi Kailea

There are some Brits in this group, including myself, this sounds brilliant as I was thinking of getting up to Snowdon at some stage to do some runs up there at some stage next year.

There is a UK Ultrarunners group where you may get a better hit Big grin

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

Cheers Jerry! -- I will check that forum as well.

So would you be up for it? I am 'free' around 20/21 or 27/28 and the weekends towards September, although it might be wiser to do it not too late in the year as for light. It should be doable in 10 hours, but last time I was struggling a bit with navigation and couldn't complete it within 16...

I am heading down from Durham, so potentially could give a lift on the way, although I would take the train if I am on my own.