Virtual Racers

Go Pre!

5k, 5mile, and 10k for me this month Confused
    Wingz

Professional Noob

I think you forgot a few, Daddyo! Tongue Good thing I know you're not trying to run them all on the same weekend... Hey, what about that HM you just ran?

Roads were made for journeys...

HM please!
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Ah, shoot! There goes my third place finish again! ::sigh:: Maybe next year... Tongue

I'm doing a 15K ..but since no one else is - I'll take the first 5K and hope for not last place! Have a great weekend!
            Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ah, shoot! There goes my third place finish again! ::sigh:: Maybe next year... Tongue
              Awww...nuts...and there goes my first first! *pouts* Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Sign me up for the 5 miler. The 10k was a fluke because I got lost. Heheh.
                  I'll take the 10 mile...if you don't get someone else put me in the 5 miler

Sluggard

Count me in for the 5K. Maybe next month I will try the 5 mile, but not this month. I ran 4 miles a week or two ago, and I felt like I shrank 2 inches from everything getting smashed together so much. Stupid gravity.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When can we submit our times, again (for those of us submitting HM times already completed)? I may not have access to a 'puter from Sat - Mon. eve. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Official time submission is from Nov 4-6. I am emailing you.

bas

Evil grin We'd better make sure MC has a good map on hand... Evil grin Evil grin Evil grin Hey, Bas, are you going to do the HM too?
                          If he uses the RA tools he should be fine Smile Mile Collector, Are you sure about the 5 miles instead of the 10K? I wanted to collect this virtual zoo on the starting line... (OTOH, read below...) Wingz, About the HM: If my october hm is not too long ago, sign me up. I will not run a hm this weekend! And for the 10k: there is a chance that racing a 10K this weekend is more than my Achilles tendon will allow. Now I did race a 10K last weekend. Can I use that one or shall I (possibly) skip the 10K? You are the race director... bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Wingz

Professional Noob

Wingz, About the HM: If my october hm is not too long ago, sign me up. I will not run a hm this weekend! And for the 10k: there is a chance that racing a 10K this weekend is more than my Achilles tendon will allow. Now I did race a 10K last weekend. Can I use that one or shall I (possibly) skip the 10K? You are the race director...
                            HM's from within the last month are just fine. For shorter races I'd like to encourage everyone to run something this weekend and submit that time. However, life sometimes gets in the way, so, well, just do your best. If you can't run this weekend and still want to submit a recent time I think it's okay. The point is to try to help the RA community do something together, so please try to be with us - at least in spirit - that weekend.

bas

HM's from within the last month are just fine. [...] The point is to try to help the RA community do something together, so please try to be with us - at least in spirit - that weekend.
                              OK, let's add the HM for this once. As for the 10K, I will see what this weekend will bring. If I can do a halfway decent 10, I will enter that time. If it doesn't work out at all I will enter last week's. Still, I like racing these virtual races the weekend they are held - it's fun to think of everyone else doing their 'VR's as well. bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Work schedule changed. Have a few more hours so I'd like to change my 5 miler to a 10 miler. Thanks hun!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson