Womens Running

Mondailies (Read 10 times)

No running this weekend.  Did a mile Saturday and felt like crap. Scamp had dry heaves. It's just too hot right now.  The heat index is near 100 at dawn, supposed to be 120 today. Ick.

Damaris and Karen--great runs!

Early meeting -- it's been postponed so many times I really don't care any more.

Happy Monday!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. Still not sleeping well, damn back and Hershey. I have 3 after work.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Good morning, friends! I ran 6 this morning. Put a little effort into it after a few weeks of nearly all easy running. I ended up having to take a few breaks along the way to let my heart rate come down and my breathing catch up, but it felt good. It would feel better if I could do that without the breaks - hopefully I will get there soon. Until then, more mostly easy running.

They are doing construction on our street, which is kind of a pain. I got out before they started this morning, but when I came back, I came back to one lane and no shoulder. Luckily it's not a very busy road. And it really needs the resurfacing - it has some many potholes and patch jobs it's become one giant repair.

Susan, that's just too dang hot.

Damaris, hope your back starts feeling better.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day, did do a short core workout & stretch. In between the current dealership calling me to schedule the next repair, I got a texyt & e-mails from the old dealership. Not thrilled about that, because that means the current owner of my old car got an invoice with my name, address & phone number on it. So had to call that dealership to tell them to fix their records. If the current car issues continue and it gets into Lemon Law territory, as much as I like the Subaru cars themselves, I just cannot deal with their service departments.

CrazySue, that weather sounds brutal. I'd skip running too1

Docket, ugh on the lack of sleep.

AnonymousGuest, frustrating about the construction on your street. I'm surprised they don;t post signs prior.