Womens Running

Wednesdailies (Read 13 times)

Well I finally returned to weightlifting class. I won't do it on my own. I lifted pretty light so I won't be crazy sore.

Damaris--so sorry about your kitty.

Have a great Wednesday!

LC Runs

We've made it to Wednesday, whoo hoo!  These 5 day work weeks are for the birds 

4.1 this morning, followed by a weight workout. May try and take a short walk later, I did manage a 2.5 mile walk after work yesterday, it was so nice outside. Today is gloomy but supposed to clear up after lunch, as it did yesterday.

Sue - nice job with the weight class. I follow videos because I won't do as much if I just wing it.

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Damaris, very sorry about Rubio. He is at peace.

Sue, I added very light weights to my aerobic workout this morning. It's been quite a while and I need to get at it. I've been running all along until the D&C. Then I was allowed to do long walks. Surgery in October, then back to normal. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

When I do light weights I usually stick to 3 and 5 pounders. Very very occasionally do I do a 10 pounder. I don't do any of them enough however.

5 miles today.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. Remodeling at the house has begun and I'm not there. Which means my husband hasn't think of a single thing to tell them. Including the fact that the TM was moved and cannot be used now or that there is no access to the Pilates room. He needs to start telling them in advance what we need so that access is provided at the end of the day. I don't want to run on the old Sole, but if we cannot use the new TM because the flooring was installed I guess I'll have to. Today's high is 80F.

No idea what I'll run. Something I guess? lol. I slept well considering but we miss him.

Damaris

Kilmisters

Got my Munich HM Started Guide in email last weekend. Woohoo!

- no idea what to expect as I underwent toootttally different training mentality this summer [less workouts, more emphasis on low-HR runs and consistency, some tough trail LRs]. I will have goal time, but whether I'll be able to handle it - no freaking idea.

- not a fan of races with start/finish in different spots.

- not a fan of start time (30mins past noon), it might be quite warm at that point; I'd rather suffer a bit with early alarm clock, but not worry about temperatures

- from Monday began no-alco policy; very apparent need to replace beer's carbs/sugar with something else, but that's fine

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles this morning and strength training after work. I've been doing Caroline Girvan's workouts on youtube, they are tough.

Kilmisters,are the start & finish quite a distance from each other or a few blocks? I've done some racecs where it is technically point to point, but start & finish are maybe 1/4 mile apart.

Kilmisters

6 miles this morning and strength training after work. I've been doing Caroline Girvan's workouts on youtube, they are tough.

Kilmisters,are the start & finish quite a distance from each other or a few blocks? I've done some racecs where it is technically point to point, but start & finish are maybe 1/4 mile apart.

It's 2 miles if we draw absolutely straight line in the map.

What I like is long straights, and verrry few back-to-back turns (marked below).

Ah, now that I look at the map, it not being same start/finish and having long straights can make wind direction important if I happen to be very close to my goal.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris