Womens Running

Totally Tuesdailies (Read 11 times)

Good spin class this morning.  For some reason, it was over before I knew it.  Was I sleep riding?

Karen--Yes, I'm contemplating my running future---I want to stay active, ride more, but don't want to over do to the point I need something replaced. Maybe riding and walking more, running less is my answer.  And weights.  I really need to return to strength training.

Happy Tuesday!!

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Sue, yeah, it happens with running also. "How did I get out here doing this???" kind of feeling. 

As for how long you want to keep running, I would say, I want to run to the day I die. I've never raced, but just enjoy the motion (the jump) of running. Exercise of some kind is helpful for health and you can do it without the competition. However, that may not work for everyone.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 6 later. Super tired today and dragging but mostly because we upped the dose of my injection and this was my first at that dose.

I'm like Judy; I want to run forever.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I ran 14 this morning. Beautiful day here - upper 40s to mid 50s for my run, sunny, light winds.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice 14. I don't even know what light winds are anymore. The stoplights were dancing when I went out to lunch. Every day I'm home, winds are fucked up.

Damaris

Nice, Karen!

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 with some strides and hill sprints before work.