Womens Running

Fun Fridailies (Read 18 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Cathy, it’s only on one side. He thinks the SI joint is what’s causing the rest of the issue. This is the side my sacrum turned towards after the bike thing.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Had the day off work. DId some cleaning, yay, fun. 5 miles this morning with roughly 1000, 800, 600, 400 and 200. Those were some rough intervals.

KatS, glad you made it there with no delays! Enjoy!

Seloc, today was a day off for all the MD public schools. Nice that your time off will coincide with your sister.

CrazySue, enjoy the ride!

Docket, I'm with you, I can't imagine mittens right now.

LCRuns, hopefully the pictures are happening now!

AnonymousGuest, I also have the Pfitz Faster Road Racing marathon plan. Not sure how that compares to the others.

BerthaSlayer, the tests depend on location. Usually at CVS, Walgreens, etc, there is a few days wait. That said, it is by appointment, so I wonder if you can schedule plenty of time in advance. Not sure how much it costs though. Minute Clinic, though CVS, usually has a price menu for no insurance, but I think covid tests are complicated by there being a lab involved (and potentially more costs).

ccoakely, I've heard that complaint about so few full school weeks in my county. Definitely doesn't make it easy.

Turtles, I have a 2014 Legacy and really like it. I got a Forester once for a loaner & thought it was too big. The Legacy is super roomy--when I test drive it, DH was sitting behind the sales guy and kept talking about how much room he had. He's 6'2" as was the sale guy. It pains DH as a car guy when I say this, but I like the Legacy better than the Jaguar X Type I had before it.

Lizzie, enjoy the pumpkin patch. Hopefully it's not too humid for your long run tomorrow.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Omg! I hope it's just a terrible rumour because my union hasn't confirmed or denied it yet (the local news at 6 might say) but I'm being told that my company is dropping another shift. I should still be working but who knows where in that plant? If it's trim department I'm going to cry. I wish I could retire. Maybe they'd offer a full pension buyout? I need my pension. Hubby has zero income and no pension. I'm stunned and hoping it's all wrong.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

And it's true.  🥺

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

It’s a bit after 3am in the morning!  Woke up and called mom. 

Lori, sorry about work, I hope everything works out OK. On the covid test, I have to take one too to get back in. There are some that you can do at home/hotel. I guess you have to video conference in the company and they watch you do it.  The pharmacy has them apparently. I got mine online for considerably more.  according to the airlines, for the US it’s an acceptable method. 

I’ll catch up with everyone else later at breakfast.  

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024