Womens Running

Monday's here already Supermoms (Read 29 times)

runnergirl9508

Whoa, that was a fast weekend!

RR: planning 7+ miles after work this morning. The cooler weather is still here, so happy!

TR: was really good all weekend, definitely was DH's little buddy yesterday and was following him around the house helping him work on things, hand him his tools, etc. it was cute!

NRR: relaxing weekend, though it went too fast! it rained most of the day yesterday, so we didn't end up hiking. R and I went to Target in the morning, and just hung out at home. It was kind of nice to have a low key day!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - HM training plan starts today!  Mine is a 12 week plan, seems like everyone else is doing a 18 or 16 week plan, so they're all like, "what? you STILL haven't started your plan yet?" anyways, 4 miles with 2 miles tempo, I might put a little chickenshit 2 min break in between the 2 miles.

TR - left him in his room to nap and he was carrying on a nonstop babble while I was trying to sleep.  Finally I heard him announce to no one in particular, "I go sleep now!" and sure enough, when I got up, he was out cold.

FR - veggie fried rice, teriyaki salmon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

rg - kind of good that it was rainy during your SRD yesterday...it was glorious here.  I hate wasting a glorious day with a SRD!

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

RR - short 20 min lululemon yoga video from youtube.  May try to get an easy recovery run in later on today.

NRR - after working on Saturday night I planned for a nap yesterday when DD2 napped.  Her nap lasted all of 15mins!!!  GRRR.

KR - DD1 and DS have swimming lessons today.  It's going to be cold.

FR - need to make a meal plan for the week.

RG - I'm loving the cooler weather too, but I feel a bit bad for my kids who have outdoor swimming lessons today.  Glad you had a relaxing weekend.

Zorbs -  yikes on your tempo today!  I don't think I could bust out a tempo after yesterday's run.  I didn't take the time to stretch yesterday, and I was feeling that during the night and this morning.  Feeling a bit better after the yoga video.  Cute abut DS, nice that he knows when to go to sleep.

CTimesTwo

Morning,

RR - 4 around the 'hood, again.... I didn't run the local half yesterday even though it was gorgeous weather... I did my LR on Saturday and I know if I raced on Sunday, based on how good I felt Saturday, I would've done ok..

TR - her nose is leaking like a faucet which means one thing... more teeth!  Her bottom molars came in a month ago, and now the top ones have broken through the gums. Usually Tylenol helps her sleep but she was really fussy last night at bedtime so I rocked her for 15 minutes (something I NEVER do) and she still couldn't fall asleep but when I put her in the crib she was really drowsy... extra cuddle time was nice though..

NRR - tired.  Up since before 4am, DH was restless and woke me up... have a headache too.. hoping coffee will help..

zorbs - I think a 12 week plan would work... the last 2 marathons i did (which seems like ages ago) I only did 12 week plans b/c I was lazy and didn't like running in the summer, and i was coming off an injury..no PR's, but I made to the start line for both feeling good.. can't remember the last time I followed an actual half plan though, usually I just make it up as I go.. ha..

rg - glad you had a relaxing weekend... i think C gets super antsy indoors so on rainy days we take her to the mall or grocery store and let her wander around..

eh - ugh on the short naps... and yea, it's pretty chilly here too, not ideal for outdoor swimming, but hey, it's great running weather!  Smile

beckykay

I know right?  I feel like I blinked and the weekend was over!  I want a refund Smile

ER:  Cross training day.  Bike and pilates video.

TR:  Very upset that his teacher was out today.  Wanted to come back home.

NRR:  FIL called this morning.  Has not heard from BIL in weeks, he is worried.  DH is not supposed to know where he is since he is a fugitive and it looks bad when you work for super secret people when your family is on the run.  Drama, drama.

FR:  Baked ziti and broccoli.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - srd. Long run yesterday was awesome. We ran a hilly course at a good pace and felt peppy at the end. My Achilles didn't bother me and feels good this morning. Phew. Last week was peak week 65km/40 mi. I've never peaked that high for a half. I'll do some core and hips today.

TR - had a movie night with her last night. She still doesn't really care for full length movies. We got 45 mins into dispicable me and she decided she didn't like it so we put a Sesame Street on for her and she was engrossed.

BR - sttn without drugs. I think the teething was causing the ear pulling and she's better now.

NRR - getting a root canal finished today. It was started and temporarily filled back in feb but then I went on vacation and wanted to wait until my benefit year switched and then downtown was shut down for a couple weeks with the floods. Anyway it's finally getting finished.

FR - might grocery shop while I'm out and mil is here.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

beckykay

RG:  I am loving the cooler weather!  I love hanging out at target.  Sunday night is our target night.

Zorbs:  One of my RP has a 47 week training plan!  Of course most of it was base building after taking some time off though but still.  You don't need a training plan for a half Wink

Eh!:  Boo on the 15 minute nap.

Cx2:   Awe, so cute on the cuddle time but not so much on the 4 a.m. wakeup time today.  Hope that coffee helps!  Speaking of coffee.....I need to go fill my cup!

armmama

morning!

RR - 4 miles this morning, felt great!  HM this Saturday.  I don't think it'll be a PR so my goal is to beat my last time in this race, which was 2:09:59.

BR - in his crib talking to himself right now.  So cute.  I've had a few people ask me how old "she" is so I know I need to cut his hair.  I cut about 1/2 inch off the other day but couldn't get myself to do anymore so I'll probably have to take him somewhere.  I'm afraid DH would butcher it.

KR - DD is taking a babysitting class today, tomorrow and Wednesday.  Not sure I will trust her enough to be a full fledged babysitter but it's one step closer to having a live in sitter!

FR - probably either turkey burgers or mahi mahi burgers out of the freezer unless I get to the store today.

NRR - We are finally out of boxes!  Got the last few unpacked yesterday, and even got the house a little straightened up so things are looking up around here.  MIL is coming here this weekend and we are going to go to Ikea to look for things to put all the toys and crafts in.

superspike113

Honorary Old

Probably won't be back for personals

RR: SRD. Wildfire season has officially hit and the air is disgusting outside as of yesterday afternoon. If you recall my half last fall was almost cancelled due to the smoke.

TR: Growth spurt? Long naps, eating a bunch and sleeping in. Was rather ornery this weekend. Its 6:30 am he's just now waking up.

FR: Last night was a turkey and rice thing. Probably grilled chicken tonight.

NRR: Field supervisor from our home office is coming to do a "supervisory visit" at work today, so I won't be posting from work.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

armmama

rg - Saturday was cool and rainy here but it felt kind of nice!  Not that I want the rest of the summer to be like that, but every once in a while I enjoy a crappy day.

zorbs - 18 weeks seems long for a HM!  Nice of B to notify everyone he was going to sleep!  ha.

eh - hopefully the pool water will feel warm to them!  We just joined a pool and now it feels too cold to go.  Hope it warms up a little.

cx2 - I rock L to sleep every night and love it, although lately he's been so restless I'm afraid our rocking time is coming to an end.

becky - woah that sounds like some serious family drama!

CA - I'm excited for your half, you are going to do awesome!  What is your current PR?  It's so hard for little kids to sit through a whole movie.  My 6 year old will get about halfway through and then start asking when it's ever going to be over.

Erniegirl

RR - 8k. After weekend runs involving falls into animal holes and topless women doing yoga, I'm hoping today's run is far less exciting!

TR - She must have been awfully tired out from the weekend, because I gave her a bath at 8 last night and then she got out and crawled right into bed and fell asleep. She was not too happy that I had to disturb her sleep to put a diaper and pajamas on her.

FR - BBQ chicken sandwiches, grilled zucchini

NRR - DH is taking S out for two hours for baby-daddy morning while I work. They are on a mission to buy a new tent since ours has a big hole in the bottom. I don't have any plans for later in the day, so I'll probably just take S for a walk and to the park.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - yay for cooler weather! Have a great run today.

zorbs - is it hot there? If not, you can totally do 2 mi at tempo! 12 weeks sounds totally reasonable for a HM schedule, it isn't like you haven't been running.

r-eh - How was the lulu yoga video? I need to stretch and roll today too, my legs are tight.

cx2 - ugh on the early wakeup! I hope coffee helps your headache. Tylenol didn't do much for O's teething but Advil worked really well.

becky - ugh on the drama. I hope BIL is ok though. Poor C, I'm sure having a different teacher is hard on them.

arm - exciting that you have a half coming up! I love little boys with longish hair - they are so cute! My half pr is 1:45:39, I'm pretty sure I can run sub 1:48, not sure if I'm in PR shape... close I think.

spike - at least you made it through the last of the LR's before the wildfire season! Sucks though I'm sure! YAY for a sleepy toddler.

ernie - lol,can't wait to hear about today's run! omg on S climbing into bed! I don't think M has ever reached that level of tiredness Smile

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Marathonjen

RR - 6 miles with a pit stop 1/2 way through...please baby move off the bladder!

TR - Was really good on our long road trip (7 hrs each way).  Watched the same stupid Elmo movie over and over again.  Slept and napped like crap.  Maybe 8 hours of sleep with about an hour of whining/crying to actually fall asleep and then 30-40 min naps.  He loved seeing his grandparents and 2nd cousins, great aunt/uncle, great grandma/grandpa.  I think he thought he was going to miss something if he slept.  Slept like a log last night.  Almost 12 full hours.  He was so cute in the hotel though...when he would wake up he would say..."hello daddy"...."hello mommy"...lol.  He also loved riding up and down on the "alligator" (elevator).

NRR - Had a nice trip but it really went by fast and we were all exhausted.  Back to the boring monotony here. Had an interview for teaching a graduate class but it is for Summer 2014!  Really??  Was hoping I could find a job teaching online or something.  I still can't wrap my head around not going back to school this yearSad

FR - No clue need to grocery shop...we have NOTHING.

beckykay

Update on family drama:  google search indicates that he was arrested a few months ago for yet another DUI.  FIL is now calling around to the jails in MT to see if he is there.  How sad.  This is the reason he was on the run in the first place - he was going to be sentenced to jail time on a DUI in PA.

Ernie:  I'm sorry but I laughed so hard on your RR the other day.  Hope today is uneventful.

Arm:  I am trying to hold off in getting C's hair cut too but I know he's looking like a "she" Smile  Hooray for unpacking!  I loved moving but hated the unpacking part.

Spike:  Saw the FB pics of your walls, how excited!!!!

CA:  Yuck on the root canal.  Grocery shopping kid and DH free is like heaven for me Smile

running eh

CX2 - yikes, 4am!!  I hope you can get to bed early tonight!  I love those cuddles, we are past that now and it is sad.

becky - hope FIL is able to locate BIL, that is a sad story.  where do you bike - at the gym or outside?

arm - yay for getting settled in.  exciting about the HM on the weekend - hope it goes well.

spike - hope you pass the supervisory visit - is it stressful for you?  Hope the wildfires stay away!  Does DH ever end up fighting the forest fires?

ernie - I debated trying the topless yoga in my living room this morning, but I thought I'd leave it for SPIKE to try Smile  Hope you got a lot done while DH and DD were out.

CA - hope the root canal stuff goes well.  Great running last week!!!  The lulu video I did today was a bit fast for me - if I do it a few more times it should be easier.  There are lots to chose from online though.