Womens Running

Juneteenth Mondaily. (Read 10 times)

Woo for a long weekend in the US!

I just dropped off my sister at my dad’s house.  She’s out from Atlanta for around 10 days.  Glad she’s here.  Good for my dad to have some company, she can help with his chores, and I’m glad for time to catch up with her.  SRD today so I’m going to do some stuff around the house and yard. 

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

It's another rest day here. Apparently I lost my mojo again.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lori, you need to sign up for a race!

I ran 3 and had a massage.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I think I do.

Lori

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles. WIth the day off, I slept in & it was warm out. Now just went out to fight with a new invasive species on my grape. Last year, it was vine (porcelin berry). This year, spoptted lantern flies. I try to limit what I spray on the stuff I'm going to eat, but hard to do when the plant is being destroyed.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I can't help but giggle as I picture you out with a flame thrower aimed at the little buggers.

Lori

Half Crazy K 2.0

I can't help but giggle as I picture you out with a flame thrower aimed at the little buggers.

Just my insecticidal soap spray. Didn't seem to phase them.