Womens Running

Today is Tuesday? - Supermoms (Read 29 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

Losing track of the days here..

RR - 9K with Emma.

TR - had the best day of eating in months.  That's not saying much.  A "good" meal was KD  + V8 splash and korean noodles with most of the veggies picked out.

FR - chicken pie, salad.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

running eh

RR - 7mi w. 6x 40ish sec hill repeats in the middle.

RR#2 - I'm having issues w. signing up for the Richmond Marathon.  I received confirmation email saying that I was registered, but I am not on the confirmation list and my credit card hasn't been charged yet.  I sent the race people an email, so hopefully they can figure out the problem soon.

NRR - dog is getting groomed today, THANK GOODNESS!!

FR - pork chops and pasta salad (w. zucchini of course)

KR - asked DD1 if she would like to try out for competitive swimming when she is a bit older (she loves to swim).  She said no b/c she probably wouldn't win....UH OH!

Zorbs - How can you be losing track of the days already??  Smile  Yay for DS, he will get better.  Have a good day!

CTimesTwo

Morning,

ER - just ST/core today, 4 miles yesterday and it was beautiful out...glad i chose to wake up early to run instead of sleeping in..

TR - epic meltdown of colossal proportions at dim sum yesterday.  She was with my parents for the morning  and it was close to her nap time so she was cranky.   My mom, dad and grandma kept saying, Oh she's tired, she's tired, she's tired... every time she fussed or cried. After hearing it for the 100th time, I snapped at my mom, I KNOW she's tired! What do you want me to do about it though? We're in a restaurant, 20 minutes from home and it was YOUR idea to bring her out for lunch! Of course I felt bad for being rude to her, since she is always great with C and I know it wasn't her fault. DH went to put her in the car and I could hear her screaming "MAMA" from a block away. It took forever to calm her down and she gagging and gasping from crying so much. Ugh.

NRR - DH and I had to spend the morning cleaning his rental house... his tenants left it a total disaster and he had potential new tenants coming by.. it was such a disgusting mess... DH had to clean up the outside and it was so nasty DH actually puked while cleaning up...DH will not be giving them their security deposits back or issuing rent receipts...

zorbs - i was driving to work this morning and couldn't figure out what day it was...  yay for B eating well!

eh - when i was a kid i did every sport I could b/c it was fun... but as an adult, if i know i'm not good at something I won't do it LOL (except running of course)

beckykay

Morning!  Drama drama already today.  Whew.

RR:  3 miles, probably going to skip the track today and just do a TM run.

TR:  Man, he was talking up a storm about a dog and a birdy.   Still trying to figure out what to do when school starts, if I want to take him to work with me after 2 or go home and bossman Skype with me....I hate the Skype idea because C is so unruly when I am on the computer.

FR:  Leftovers

NRR:  Drama is that the little girl my mom babysits and her parents are just nutso.  I think she is quitting after this though.  Being in the middle of a nasty divorce is never run.

beckykay

Zorbs:  Awesome, C's dinner last night was a big bowl of watermelon and a granola bar.

Eh!:  that happened to me once, took them awhile to put me on the confirmation list and cash my check.

cx2:  Dh sublet his apartment and when he lease was up, we had the same situation - we had to go over and clean up the nastiness in order for him to get any portion of his deposit.  It was disgusting.

Ok, time to get a cup of coffee and pretend to do some work Wink

Erniegirl

RR - 5k with the stroller later today.

TR - My friend had her cat at the cottage this weekend, so S was in heaven. The cat was not. S kept standing across the room yelling 'CAT!" and then charging at it with an outstretched hand, shrieking. Man, that cat hated her.

FR - Well, I have spinach, chicken, zucchini, potatoes and beets. So, something with those things, and then I can put off grocery shopping for another day.

NRR - Meeting some friends and their kiddos for ice cream this evening. Like I need more junk food after a long weekend at the cottage.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RR - didn't ST yesterday, so ST'ing and running at the gym w/ RP this morning.  Light on the legs of course.

RR2 - blogged my goals for seawheeze, if you haven't read, feel free to.  DH said last night that he thought I'd go 1:43, I really don't see that happening.

TR - instead of working out we took the kids to a street festival but then got rained out so took them to an indoor play place.  She is like her daddy I think, needs to eat often.  She was so cranky when we first got there, then had a snack and was running all around having a blast, then crashed and was moody again, another snack, then running around like crazy again.

BR - tried to share her plum with DH this morning... for some reason he didn't want it Smile

FR - made a super yummy easy ground beef, rice, spinach, tomato sauce casserole last night, I love easy meals and need to start freezing casseroles for when I'm back at work.  I think I should freeze some pre assembled slow cooker meals too.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

nolamama

CQTM

Morning Ladies,

RR: Nothing again today, dentist at lunch. I will be doing some sort of exercise tomorrow, though, but it probably won't be running.

TR: Looking into swimming lessons/water babies classes. I really want to get her used to the water ASAP (and then convince DH to buy a place with a pool, I'm dying in this heat).

NRR: My SIL is in labor so I'm going to be an Aunt again today, YAY!

zorbs: his eating sounds good to me. A loaded up on waffles, cheese and raspberries last night. So healthy.

r-eh: I think as long as you got the confirmation email, you're good to go.

cx2: sorry about the lunch, don't F*** with naptime! lol. Your run sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to some cooler weather...in 3 months. YUCK on the rental. We have been lucky so far with our tenants but DH is really picky about who we rent to. We usually rent to grad students, who for the most part are pretty responsible....or couples not in school anymore.

Becky: I don't know what it is, but A throws a fit every time one of us is on the phone or computer. It's ridiculous!

Ernie: Do you have any pets at home?

CA: Eek!! so excited for you this weekend.

Can I get a roll call of Seawheezers?

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Nola - I think it's me, Jmmiler, Leelee, spike, her RP's and my RP.  You need to join FB!  Even JUST friend the supermoms and no one else.  Bermy just does supermoms and nothing else on FB, we're worth it, promise Smile

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

RR: 4.5m with 4-legged RP. Made it about 500 feet from the house and it started pouring rain.  Oh well, I was wet at that point and I thinkk the dog had fun splashing.

KR: DS behaved yesterday! DD found her binder and an entitre drama-queen style meltodown was avoided.  Successful day with the kiddos!

Zorbs: I love days when the kids eat well.

eh: your workout sounds hard core! or at least like you know what you're doing. Hope your registration goes through for Richmond! What kind of dog do you have?  ours has been shedding for weeks, I'm surprised she has any hair at all.

Cx2: ugh on the rental house! I would never be able to own rental property it sound like an endless headache.

Becky: Could you sign C up for an after school program of some sort?

Ernie: think of ice cream like a calcium supplement - do it for your bones :-)

CAR: Wish I could think/plan far enough in advance to freeze meals! Its all I can do to buy a week of meals at once

Nola: good luck finding swim classes!

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 5 miles. Only one more run before SeaWheeze.

TR: Was a bear yesterday. Got tons of timeouts and was just being mean. Hopefully he's nicer today. Insisted on taking a shower with daddy but didn't want to get his head wet.

FR: Last night was pulled pork, coleslaw and corn. DH only ate the pork- apparently doesn't like slaw and said the corn was too sweet. Roll eyes

NRR: Got my hair done yesterday. Did highlights plus some purplish lowlights. The color is "Violet red" but she mixed some brown in so it will turn brown as it fades out.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- yay for molecules of vegetables!  I saw YMX has more styles for $30 but nothing caught my eye.

eh- I had my dog shaved last Thursday. I have to say I love her a little bit more when she smells nice.

cx2- What is wrong with renters? My last apartment they offered me cash above and beyond my deposit because nobody had ever left the apartment so clean before. My parents had fourplexes for a while and it was an awful experience. Yeah we don't take R out to eat very often, its such a challenge.

Becky- I think you told us about your mom's babysitting situation before. That's sad for the kid that her parents can't behave like adults. R goes nuts when I'm on the computer too- wants to sit on my lap and touch everything.

Ernie- I also have beets and am not sure what to make with them.

CA- I need to utilize my crockpot more. I mainly just use it for pulled pork or cooking beans. I must admit that I hate you a little bit for how fast you are!  Did you figure out a restaurant for Friday? We have a car so we are pretty much willing to go whereever.

NOLA- DH told me this weekend that we should build a half acre pond at our new house. I think a pool would be more fun.

Dexy- I have been caught in cloudbursts when running before, its so weird!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

zorbs - Sounds like you've found a way to get some fruits and veggies into him with the V8 splash!

eh - Since you got a confirmation email, they should be able to sort out the registration issue. Are you sick of zucchini yet? I think I am getting there.

cx2 - Sorry about the dim sum meltdown. The screaming for mama is so sad. We almost never take S out to restaurants anymore. It is just too difficult at this age and no fun for anyone.

Becky - What is with kids acting crazy whenever we get on a computer? S is the same way. Will he get unruly at your office, too?

CA - With that tempo you did last week, I also think you can do sub 1:43. Definitely sub 1:45! Lol, I can't imagine why DH wouldn't want to share a gummed up, slobbery plum with a baby.

Nola - I did swimming lessons with S last fall. They don't really learn much, obviously, but I think it's a good way to get them used to the water and swimming regularly. We've had her in the lake quite a bit over the summer and I will sign her up for lessons again this fall. Exciting to be an aunt again! Hope your SIL's labour and delivery goes smoothly. We don't have any pets (well, we have a fish, but that doesn't really count) but S is crazy about dogs and cats. She accosts them everywhere we go.

Dexy - I'm sure your dog loved the rainy run! Running in a summer rain is kind of fun, other than the wet feet. Ha ha on ice cream as calcium supplement. I love it!

Spike - Lots of silliness in your house, between R wanting to take a shower but not get his head wet and DH refusing to eat corn because it's too sweet. Your highlights sound really fun!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

running eh

cx2 - sorry about the meltdown.  I always get annoyed when people try to help or make comments about my kids (especially when they are upset).  Don't get me started on rental stuff.  DISGUSTING!!!

becky - hope that drama calms down, that is so sad for the little girl.

CA - your training has been amazing for SeaWheeze - I bet your DH is right!  Thanks for writing the blog!  You need to put some easy freezable recipes on your blog.  I need some new ideas.

ernie - It's good for the cat to get used to kids Smile  I love beets, but I am getting sick of thinking of how else to use zucchini!

Nola - YAY for the new baby!! Let us know all about it.

dexy - I have no idea what I am doing.  I know that I should have a tempo or something like that once a week and I know that some people do hill repeats, so I thought I'd give it a shot.  I am not sure what I should do and when I should do it...We have a labradoodle.  He's 2.  He is mainly an outside dog.  He peed on the groomers floor when we walked in today - so nasty - I was mad.  He doesn't pee in our house, but I think another dog must have gone there before b/c he was sniffing like crazy there.  Good for you to run in the rain!

spike - yum on the FR!!  Your DH sounds a bit picky!!  When are you leaving for SW?  The hair sounds cool - lets see a pic!!

superspike113

Honorary Old

Eh- we are leaving on Friday and coming back Sunday. Its a 6-7 hour drive so not too bad to do in a weekend. I'll see if I can get a better pic in the daylight, I tried on last night but it just looked brown. DH couldn't tell it was purple until he looked closely. DH is pretty picky. I swear he has times where his tastebuds go haywire and he thinks everything tastes sweet even if its not. Things like spaghetti and chili where I most definitely didn't put sugar in it.