Womens Running

Waiting for daylight WEDNESDAILIES (Read 17 times)

Colonoscopies!  Great topic.  I recently scheduled mine, but it's not until the end of February.  I wanted to it to be first thing on a Monday (so I could do the prep on Sunday) and I needed to make sure my DH would be around.  And I figured there was no real rush...

Sandy, no kidding those colonscopy instructions are complicated.  You'll have to give me your pro tips after you do it.

LC, sounds like interesting stuff going on at work, and not in a good way?

Lizzie, glad they figured out what was going on with HCDH's meds (and that you insisted he go see the doc!).  Waking up thinking about work in the middle of the night is the worst!

Damaris, hope your 5 went well.  Enjoying seeing your colder-weather InB outfits on FB.

Tessa, did the "bomb cyclone" make it down your way?  It dumped a huge amount of rain here in a short time last weekend.  Our next storms are arriving on Friday.

Karen, lol on the Karen memes.  An OCD spreadsheet sounds like a great start to the weekend.  Go Zicam, knock out that throat tickle!

Kat, with low temps of 49 this weekend, I know you're going to be chilly.  Bring layers!

Turtles, terrible about the school shooting in your town.  And sad that kids have to worry about stuff like that these days.  

Judy, moving is good for purging, that's for sure.  You have someone to help you move your stuff?

HCK, that's a productive day.

Ran 6 today with strides.  Got an annoying email right before I logged off from work, which I'm going to have to deal with tomorrow.  Now I can't stop thinking about it.  

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR