Womens Running

Medal...I mean buckle... Monday (Read 11 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Kat... Post pic of your buckle. My understanding from listening to the TJM podcast is that it's huge.

A big congratulations to you.

I played pickleball for half hour today with hubby. It was more like me chasing the balls that I kept missing but it was fun

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

I can’t tell you how much everyone’s encouragement meant.  Margaret screen shotted you comments and sent them to my pacer who read them to me.  Was so nice.  Thanks to you all.  I’ll post more stuff and Photo later when I’m on my computer.  

Thanks!!!

k

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Also, I didn't realize Cathy was racing yesterday as well. She ran the 50 miler!!!! Way to go Cathy!

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

So happy for Kat.

Cathy sent a picture of her and Kat one of the times they saw each other at n the trail. I’d post it if I wasn’t on my phone.

4-5 hours to go. Dogs are stinky, we probably are too. Ready to be home.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, Kathy and Cathy!

I have 5 with 10 X 1 minutes hard. My back/glute is back to being sore AF and I suspect it's this chair at work.

Damaris

Congrats Kat and Cathy!!!!

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 miles + upper body strength. I need to take my car back to the dealership on Wednesday because they did not fix the issue. I didn;t read the paperwork fully, apparently they tightened some air bag bracket along with the sun roof gude rail. Too bad no one told me about the bracket. Anyway, it's loose again and I am really not happy, I was googling lemon laws.

KatS, congrats! That is so impressive, both the imileage & being awake that long!

Congrats Cathy!