Womens Running

Fa-fa-fridailies (Read 11 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I have been seeing more masks at grocery stores but honestly nowhere else. Nobody at work wears them except the occasional company visitor/contractor. I guess it doesn't exist in Canada anymore. I admit I don't wear mine unless mandated in doctor's offices. Even my dentist office didn't wear them unless they're actively working on your mouth.

I think I will take another rest day. Just because. This year has definitely been a year if lack of mojo

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles. My legs were not happy.

Masking has jumped dramatically at work, as have cases. I switched a meeting to teams on Monday because I am not sitting in a conference room with someone on day 6 who historically constantly messes with the mask. There are also 2 department wide events happening I'm the next 3 day that I'm very glad not to be part of.

TGIF!

Wednesday night was sleep study with CPAP mask. Ugh. Felt like crap yesterday, so I took a sick day. The tech strapped that mask on so tightly I still have a headache AND blisters on the sides of my nose from the rubbing.    I really look awful. I took a pic so I can show the doc at my next consult.

DH has had an upset tummy and has been coughing. He just called to tell me he thinks WE have RSV. I feel fine and I'm not coughing. YOU are sick and he will share with me bc he hangs all over me when he doesn't feel well--gee thanks hon. Men are such babies when they are sick.

Not much planned this weekend.  Tomorrow will either ride or run--waiting to see if my friends are riding.

Have a great weekend!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lori, at my dentist, all the dental hygienist and dentist wear the masks. They were wearing them before the pandemic and I don't blame them, ha.

I don't see many wearing masks but it's been like that for 2 years. My city had a 97% vaccination rate.

I have 3 after work.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

TGIF!

Wednesday night was sleep study with CPAP mask. Ugh. Felt like crap yesterday, so I took a sick day. The tech strapped that mask on so tightly I still have a headache AND blisters on the sides of my nose from the rubbing.    I really look awful. I took a pic so I can show the doc at my next consult.

DH has had an upset tummy and has been coughing. He just called to tell me he thinks WE have RSV. I feel fine and I'm not coughing. YOU are sick and he will share with me bc he hangs all over me when he doesn't feel well--gee thanks hon. Men are such babies when they are sick.

Not much planned this weekend.  Tomorrow will either ride or run--waiting to see if my friends are riding.

Have a great weekend!

Based on how men behave, it could just be allergies but for them it's man flu.

Damaris

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

The cold thing I've had is better every day, still draining but a lot less than before. It's hard to imagine all those sinus cavities filled up with junk. This is the end of the second week. DS had a similar thing and he needed 3 weeks to really clear it all out. DC and I have been masking more lately especially since it has kept him from catching what I've had. 

Fortunately I have been well enough to run 35 minutes each of 4 days this week on the TM. I've kept up my exercises for my shoulder and they have worked great to maintain my mobility. I find that the older I get, the more preventive exercises I find myself doing. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Anonymous Guest

We made it to our airbnb. I chose this house because 1) they allow dogs, and 2) it has a huge backyard. The downside was the yard was not fenced, so I brought a bag of dog cookies to get Riley to come back in, and Huckleberry's ball so we could wear him out. We got here and part of the yard is now fenced!

Of course now we are exhausted and neither one of us wants to go get groceries or anything for dinner. Pizza is being delivered!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel