Womens Running

Bummed Tuesdalies (Read 13 times)

Didn't sleep well. Skipped spin class.

Old lady foot problems: I think I'm developing an ingrown toenail...10 days before our beach vacation!!! Sad  Ugh. Anyone know what to try, other than soaking?  I think I'm going to have to back off running (I know my shoes rub and that is making it much worse).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have 7 with hill sprints. I could've run early when it was 50F but for the trustee training we are doing today until 12:30pm. After that it will be too hot so I'll be on the TM.

Sue, ugh on the toenail!

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Rest day for me. My legs are sore from running the last two days. Sad. Should be cooler tomorrow though, after storms this afternoon and tonight.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

ccoakley

Sue, good luck with the toe, I have no advice

Damaris, ughh hills on a TM sounds like double evil

Karen, enjoy your RD.  Hope the storms do bring better weather.

I did not do my trail HM Sunday.  I was still feeling the heat Sat night even just sitting in the shade so it was a double sleep-in morning and then we spent the afternoon at the pool.

Rain and cooler weather moved in so I was able to have a really good workout this morning. 5 x 1k @ 10k pace  I felt so good after I added an extra mile to my CD.

5k 24:53 (2020) |10k 52:24 (2021) |HM 1:57:14 (2019) |FM 4:24 (2007) |50k 5:57 (2022)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris, ughh hills on a TM sounds like double evil

The iFIT programs have a lot of hills on each run, so frankly, a hill sprints workout sounds easier at this point because it's only for 30 seconds and less than 8%. Big grin Nice workout.

Karen, enjoy your rest.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Bummed indeed. My sciatica still hurts. My right leg is so tight that I suspect that's the problem. And i had to return to work from my vacation. Boo. Thankfully plant wide shutdown is week of July 4 so only four more weeks until then. I swear it gets harder and harder to go in.

5 miles on the tm today.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles with 5 x 1k HM effort.

CrazySue, no real advice. I know you can find how to do self surgery on the internet, but never had a true ingrown toenail. so not sure how it works.

ccoakley, I would have totally DNS races this past weekend. Even a 10k would have been too much in the heat.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

ccoakley, I would have totally DNS races this past weekend. Even a 10k would have been too much in the heat.

I no longer even run in that for long distances. DNS for me as well.

Damaris