Womens Running

Totally Thursdailies (Read 10 times)

Spin class yay

Meant to post yesterday but I forgot.  Did 6 miles with hill repeats in-between rain showers yesterday.  Today looks good out, will do a few miles after work.  Not a bad week at work.  Need to start thinking about Xmas shopping.  It'll be mostly gift cards for the nieces and nephews.  DH and I don't do presents other than one small thing.

CrazySue, nice to start the day at spin.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

I ran a very easy 3 this morning, mostly to loosen up sore legs from my 25 whole minutes of kettlebells yesterday. I am not in very good shape right now!

Christmas shopping is easy when you're married to someone that doesn't buy anyone anything. I buy myself things, I don't feel guilty about whether or not his mom/family gets anything from us, and I buy something for my mom. That's it. My mom is getting something small directly from Amazon, with her main present being a mother daughter trip sometime next year.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I graduated from PT, yay! Although it feels too soon, gah.

We also don't buy anyone anything, lol!

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

My family tends to keep gift giving minimal. I'm the one who likes to splurge on everyone and they try to rein me in.

5 miles this morning. Now off to the dentist to see if they can fix me and then chauffeuring MIL to her eye injection appointment. I try to do the chauffeuring whenever I can because hubby can barely tolerate his mother. She doesn't bother me too much.  Lol. She tends to be better behaved around me.  She's a very demanding woman.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day.

We tend to do minimal gifts in my family, I usually make a bunch of oreo truffles to give to people. Dh and I say we don't need any more stuff and then we both buy each other more stuff.

5.6 miles after work, again in-between rain showers.

So, I went to the dentist on Tuesday, expecting to be told that my tooth sensitivity meant I had a cracked molar or something.  But x-rays were normal.  So now I'm wondering why it's sensitive.  DH thinks I should get a second opinion from his dentist.  His dentist is in Oregon (long story....), and I don't have any plans to be in Oregon for a few months, but maybe next time I"m there?

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR