Womens Running

Where’s the weekender (dailies)? (Read 18 times)

Hello?

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Slept in, ran 8.5, fixed some oatmeal, and I’m still first today?  Everyone must be busy with amazing weekend plans.  Or afraid of starting the daily with a boring subject line. 

Not me, as you can tell.    Heading up to visit my dad this afternoon. Will watch some college football.  Do some yard work.  So much excitement here!

What’s up with you this weekend?

LC, enjoy your pre-birthday weekend!

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

No amazing plans here Margaret, which is probably why I didn't start the thread...

Enjoy your Dad's.

Today is a nothing day, tomorrow is a work day.  Knock your socks off exciting, eh.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

Slept in this morning. DH had to get up early to go help at a pancake breakfast, I heard his alarm go off and fell back asleep. I thought he bailed until I woke up again around 7 and realized he had left. Got in 10 miles. Now doing laundry and watching football.

dhuffman63

Trails

Massage then a pedicure.  I have my first set (big toes) of purplish nails.  Next Sat will be interesting.

LC Runs

4.5 morning miles, then lunch with my mom.  Was a good day.  DD came home and surprised me last night for a quick visit (she headed back to school mid morning)

Margaret - enjoy the visit with your dad!  Nice 8.5

Kat - sometimes "nothing" days are good, I usually enjoy them!!

Half K - great 10!

Diane - hope you enjoyed the pedicure!!

Anonymous Guest

7 hours of driving yesterday afternoon/evening, then another 9 today and we're back to home #1. We're not meeting the trainer and picking up the dogs until 3 tomorrow afternoon, so I'm going to try to get a longer run in. Will see, as right now my body is feeling pretty beat up from the car.

Property manager says he will get our condo listed next week!!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Ended up with 8 with hubby yesterday and then a movie (we are behind).  Was going to run this morning but slept in and now we are heading to a movie so I'll run later today.

Watching the NYCM while we are here.

Margaret, it's the time change, ha.

Kat, nothing day sounds great.

HCK nice 10.

Diane, enjoy!  Sounds delicious.

Laura, nice run.

Karen, that's a drive! Hope the cats are happy to see you.

Damaris

LC Runs

5.2 chilly miles this morning.  Loved the extra hour, I slept in and it was great!

Going to a movie and dinner in a bit.

Karen - that is a lot of car time, enjoy your longer run tomorrow!

Damaris - Have a great day!

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

We are home! Sad to be back to reality, but happy to see Ruger! We did not sleep one wink on the plane so we have been up for over 24 hours. Took a few hours nap but that probably just made it worse. Early dinner and early bedtime for us! Glad I have a few days to recover. Running tomorrow and then off to get this name legally changed. Did I really get married 3  weeks ago? Time has FLOWN.

hope everyone is doing good! Been reading just not responding 😃. Should be back to normal posting this week!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

I'm going to be a grandma! My 31 yo DD (Miami) is expecting! May 20 is due date. She and her boyfriend will likely end up moving back to MI sometime next year after baby arrives. Will impact some races. I am leaning towards having another go at Woodstock. I really feel shortchanged on the experience. Never got to those low/high/low/high points late in race since everything went bad at mile 15 and never improved. We have the tent, the chairs and the peeps here so makes a lot of sense and it is a fun time! A did make the point that Woodstock is also a bird. LOL In the scheme of things, javelina is just going to be too expensive with everything else going on. Possum's Revenge should still be good since 10 days after due date but we shall see as things get closer.

Very fun local trail race yesterday. 5 minutes from A's house and on a fairly new mountain bike park. Normally is very heavy with them so nearly impossible to run on. Was 5ish, 10ish, 19ish (that's what the race page said) races and nearly 900 people showed up! Live band, bonfire's, s'mores kits and one New Holland beer with each bib. Was cold but with a change of clothes very fun. 10ish miles for me. Today did another 6.5 on Poto trail.

Margaret-LOL on your boring title.

Kat-you can put socks on? LOL

HCK2-nice 10.

Diane-welcome to the purple toenail club!

Laura-Yeah for the good weekend! I enjoyed that extra hour also!

Karen-you are living the Transit life!

Damaris-fun to watch the marathon!

Lizzie-Welcome back!!

Lisa

Grammie Lisa!  Aww, very happy news, congrats to everyone!  And A is right, Woodstock is a bird.  Plus it's low stress, low cost, convenient for you, and fun.  Good call.  Maybe I'll come do the "natural" 5k.  

Lizzie, how has it been 3 weeks since your wedding?!  Time flew by, no kidding.  You are wise to take some extra days at home before returning to work.  We're all glad you're back -- it hasn't been the same here without you!

LC, I loved that bonus hour of sleep this morning, too.

Damaris, what movie did you see?  Enjoy your run later.

Karen, ugh on the long drive.  Yay for a good property manager!

DHuff, pedicures are such a waste for me, lol.  Hope the massage was good.

Kat, hope work today was tolerable.

HCK, hope your weekend went well.  Did you get any pancakes out of the pancake breakfast?

I met some RC friends for 12 trail miles today.  I was running with the fasties and it nearly killed me.  

Anonymous Guest

22 miles this morning, then picked up the dogs this afternoon. We spent about an hour with the trainer getting ourselves trained. Turns out Huckles is really good at this, Riley is a stubborn brat. It was hard because they were so excited to see us, but they did pretty good. Obviously need to keep up with the training at home.

I have ordered a pizza and have a dog on my lap. All is back to normal in my world.

Congratulations Lisa!! Excited for you all, such great news.

Welcome home Liz, it really doesn't seem like three weeks ago already.

Nice running and weekending everyone. I am beat, gonna eat this pizza as soon as it gets here and then just lounge with the fellas the rest of the night.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, Lisa!

Margaret, yesterday was Gemini Man (it was very good which I didn't expect).  Today was Terminator 5(?)

Damaris

LC Runs

Congrats, Lisa - so exciting!!

Lizzie - welcome home!!

Margaret - nice 12 with the fasties!!