Post away.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

5.3 for me! Heading to abs in about an hour.

Still Fall out there...man, wish there was a race or something today Smile 55 degrees! This ends tomorrow so I am going to be super grumpy. Great run! Ends me at 46 for the week.

HCF is coming to the gym with me and we are heading out to walk the land together today. We basically are moving onto the next step which is drawings. The estimate he provided us is a little higher than we wanted (of course, and we expect it to get a bit higher) but still affordable. Only reason we can really afford this is because HCF's house has gained a lot of equity over the past 6 years. We have a lot we can put down. I will try and post some pictures Smile After that we are heading to my parents to celebrate Fathers Day!

My potato salad turned out AWESOME BTW...

Karen - Have fun this morning! I think you did more yesterday than I did at work Smile

Laura - Seriously? Man, I wish they would have done that with me! HCF dropped me off to get it, but still! Oh boy on the driving. I remember the first time my mom took me outside the parking lot - she asked me to pull into the garage - yeah, bad idea. I wrecked the side of the garage. DUH. I had no idea the “size” of the car at that age haha. Exciting for your DD!!! I am sure she is super excited.

Kathryn - LOL!!! Good luck today!!!

Lisa - Good luck today!!

Sandy - When I got up and looked at my weather and it said 55 - I had to make sure it wasn't still on MSP weather Smile We are cooler than you!

Happy Weekend!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Here is an aerial view. The big blue circle is our land - where the blue lines start, our driveway would be off that road. This neighborhood has built up a little bit since this picture was taken. There are about 10 homes. Each about 3-8 acres. I will try and get some better pictures today!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We sure are nuts!  I have 6 miles tonight.

Karen, have fun on your trip!  Sounds like it will be fun.

Liz, yum, potato salad.  What do you add to it?  Nice!  When does construction start?

Kat, have fun today!

Damaris

Yeah weekend!  My generally crappy work week ended on a better note yesterday, when a couple things got resolved better than expected.  I did 12 miles after work.  Probably not running today.  Heading up to Auburn to pick up aid station supplies for Western States (in 2 weeks).  Then going over to my Dad's house for early Father's Day.

Kat, wooo to you and Lisa at Mohican!

Lizzie, enjoy that weather while you can!  Must be so nice to be able to get a big piece of property!  Around here, having even an acre is considered rare (and ridiculously expensive).

Damaris, enjoy your 6 later.

Karen, SOB is just the beginning.... many other OR races on my wish list: Waldo 100k, Pine to Palm 100, Mountain Lakes 100, Crater Lake road marathon, and pretty much anything by Go Beyond Racing.

Tessa, nice to see you check in!

Okay, I've gotta hit the road.  BBL!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

LC Runs

Happy Saturday!

4.3 this morning, made it out in between rain.  Kind of a gloomy day today, it's on and off raining.

Lizzie - Wow, that is so exciting, that's a nice size property, too!! OMG I just LOLd picturing you hitting the garage   I took a couple of side mirrors out as an adult driver ha ha!!  With the windshield, I called the insurance company and they set me up with a Safe Light company that was right in my town (I had no idea we had one here).  I had to have the entire thing replaced because it was cracked the entire width.

Damaris - have a nice 6!

Kat - are you and Lisa having fun this weekend??

Margaret - ugh on the crappy work week but glad the weekend is going better!

Half Crazy K 2.0

This was the longest work week ever. At least yesterday the training that was scheduled for 3.5 hours wound up being less than 2 and we got to leave early.  7 miles last night with intervals, strength training today.

Lizzie, wow, nice property.

LCRuns, I've never gotten the mirrors, but I have scraped up the sides of 2 cars on walls trying to make tight turns. Luckily the most recent time I did it the wall had some plastic protectors, so I got that instead of brick.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

My new weekly 5 mile run is done. Saw a deer.

How does one post a photo here? I want to take it from my phone camera gallery and post it here. I know I need to use the mountain icon but beyond that I don't know how.  I made a cake for tomorrow and it looks good enough to post.   That is if I knew how.  Lol

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

How does one post a photo here? I want to take it from my phone camera gallery and post it here. I know I need to use the mountain icon but beyond that I don't know how.  I made a cake for tomorrow and it looks good enough to post.   That is if I knew how.  Lol

You will need to have it in picture link form for this site to accept it.  I normally post it in FB first, then from my computer right click on the picture and select Open this picture in another tab (if on a Mac) or Properties (if on a PC).  If on a Mac, you use the link that the new tab provides and stick it into the picture icon above.  If on a PC, the address of the window that pops up when you click on properties is the link you need to use.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

I have a private album set up in Facebook (it's only viewable by me). I upload pics from my phone to that. I have Facebook open on my computer, click on the picture, then right click on it to copy the image address. Paste that into the Source box.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I have a private album set up in Facebook (it's only viewable by me). I upload pics from my phone to that. I have Facebook open on my computer, click on the picture, then right click on it to copy the image address. Paste that into the Source box.

Thanks.  I will practice and try that

Lori

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Can I do this from a phone?

Lori

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Me too.  I keep all the ones for RA in a folder called For RA Posting, lol.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Can I do this from a phone?

You can do the album but for right clicking into the links here, you need a computer.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Lori