Womens Running

Sleepy Friday (dailies) (Read 20 times)

Kilmisters

Had a 5-11pm ''nap'' (oops). At least it's good news when it comes to energy levels for tomorrow's game. Quite a few key players will be missing (injuries, illness). We'll be facing Estonian national team tomorrow, and I SO don't want us to lose that game; you know, DH being Estonian and his whole family being there watching the game Smile Our coach won't be there (son was born few days ago), so us being ''on our own'' can go both ways - being 10000% focused to prove we can do it; ooooooor utter chaos Smile Will see how it goes.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Happy Friday!

Strength training. It was super foggy driving home, so running outside didn't really seem like a good idea.

The busted water lines are likely what we had at our house--the one that goes from the street to the house and is the homeowner's responsibility to fix. It's a pretty common issue in my neighborhood due to the age of the houses.

Kilmisters, good luck on tomorrow's game.

Lizzie, nice run in the rain. It was absolutely pouring here.

Docket, hope the asthma issues clear up.

Seloc, the county likes to plow the one road by us between midnight and 4am. Instead of going through the entire street, they go up and then back down the street. Multiple times.

GatsbyBird, sorry to hear about your friend.