Womens Running

CONGRATS TO OUR DIVA RACERS ON MONDAY! (Read 22 times)

melrunner

Good Morning Girls! I've been MIA for the last nine days due to yucky work travel. I'm back finally. More anxious, stressed, and realized that our wedding is in less than a month! So many things to do and so little time..... Too many things going on but I'll post a brief update:

TriR: Getting myself back on track after 8 days of travel. I want to lose a few lbs before the wedding and I'm on strict exercise mode from now until the wedding!! Tonight will be 1/2 hour with trainer plus spinning.

NTriR: Well I went to NC for work for 8 days, I will write more about work in FB in case there are any creeps reading.

Wedding Related: Almost here!! I need to make sure my mom comes this week. She needs her dress, we need to get my last dress fitting and make sure the veil matches, and buy a few extra items. I need a dress for Rehearsal Dinner, Post Wedding Brunch, and honeymoon. I have a shower this weekend, then an off weekend, then another shower, then wedding, then honeymoon, etc.  We finally bought the tix for honeymoon. We are flying into Munich, Germany, spending 5 days there doing Salzburg in Austria, Innsbruck in Austria, Newshanstein Castle, and touring Munich. Then we take train to Zurich and spend 5 days in Zurich including one night in the mountains. We spend one afternoon plus night in Madrid and we fly home. We need to figure out what we want to do in Zurich and finish all the bookings.

I felt so behind with wedding planning b/c I was totally gone for 8 days. So I'm back. Please update me on what's been going on in the running Diva world.

Personals in a few. xoxo

LucyBelle

All the apartment-hunting vibes I was using up are now sent to you, Outwest!!!!!

melrunner

Lizo, Are you ready for your wedding? I love the idea of your mom wearing a Nigerian dress. Is it like a Sari dress? Yay for the shower!!

PO, Feel better dear. I can't wait to see you next month!!! Woo hoo on the paint job.

Sassy, Sorry you've been in a funk. Please feel free to share and vent with us anytime. Your little G is precious.

Monk, Great job on your run!!!!

Taylor, I can't believe you graduate next month and off to PHD school for you in the fall!!

Jewel, Congrats on your race!!! That's fantastic time!!!! Are you off today from work?

NC, I can't wait to hear how your race went!

OWR, Do you get $$ back from selling used books on Amazon?

Lucy, Woo hoo for the apartment! How's wedding planning? Has CRF heard from another program? I've been out of the loops sorry!

NorCal

Hi Ladies!

Just got home from our marathon weekend. We had a blast! I'll post a race report tomorrow! Thanks for all the support, and messages on FB,. Love you ladies!

Jewel- Wow, way to rock it, sounds tough, but then have you ever heard of an easy marathon? lol. That's what we kept saying this weekend! way to tough it out at the end, I think everyone uses the F word from 26-26.2! I know I did!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34