K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Kinda feeling frumpy today.

Got 8 in yesterday, not quite how I wanted, but I suppose I will take it.  I was supposed to get more run/walking in than I did, but DAMN, it just wasn't in the cards.  I have 5/6 Sat/Sun, but messaged my coach to see if I can do a local half Sunday instead.

Getting together with a GF this weekend, should be nice.  I quite like her.  She's become a good friend.  Bailed on the pub last night, just wasn't up to fake socializing with 1 woman.

Any fun plans for you ladies, running or other?

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

Snowing again. Everything is closed. 30 minutes on the spin bike before work.

KatS, a HM sounds fun

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We got around 3" during the morning commute but it's my compressed day off, yay. I used the snow blower and cleared our driveway and sidewalk so hubby does not slide when it starts melting.

Feels like -1F so 5 miles on the TM later.

Judy, we now get 2 WFH days. Before it was 2 for everybody but 2/1 for the compressed schedule people (on their day off week). Now is 2/2 for everybody which means I was only in the office 1 day this week due to the holiday and my two WFH and my day off. Makes it better to not be in the office.

Damaris

25 mile gravel ride tomorrow at Camp Shelby.  We're gonna freeze. It's all good.

Definitely in meh mode today.

Frumpy, lol.  Same old, same old at work today.  SRD.  Drizzly this afternoon.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.  Have 12 on the schedule.

Kat, 8 miles yesterday sounds like a solid workout.  Hope the HM goes well if you do it.

HCK, Damaris, CrazySue -- stay warm!

Judy, birds are great, albeit a bit destructive, loud, and naughty at times too.  I think that keeps them happy.

Here's a pic of a sleepy bird in his happy place, the master bathroom.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR