Womens Running

Western Wednesday (Read 15 times)

Anonymous Guest

I’m sitting in NM waiting for DH to pick me and head towards Moab. For someone that hasn’t run since Saturday, I am exhausted. DH should be here around noon and I found a place to camp about 2.5 hours from here. That will leave about 4 hours driving for tomorrow.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Karen,  my hubby just finished a three week road trip. He is still exhausted. Driving is tiring. Especially if a lot of traffic.

5 miles today that almost didn't happen because I'm tired. But they felt ok

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with 2 x 1.5 miles HM. Nice & cool this morning.

AnonymousGuest, travel is so tiring. I immgine even more when you have to deal with flight changes and time zone changes.

BerthaSlayer, nice 5. In NM, aside from the cities, not a whole lot of traffic or much of anything. In-laws used to live in Los Alamos and  besides Santa Fe, there wasn;t much between the airport and their house. Definitely the type of area where you need to plan your bathroom breaks--like maybe you don't need to go, but next exit/town is 50 miles.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

6 with 2 x 1.5 miles HM. Nice & cool this morning.

AnonymousGuest, travel is so tiring. I immgine even more when you have to deal with flight changes and time zone changes.

BerthaSlayer, nice 5. In NM, aside from the cities, not a whole lot of traffic or much of anything. In-laws used to live in Los Alamos and  besides Santa Fe, there wasn;t much between the airport and their house. Definitely the type of area where you need to plan your bathroom breaks--like maybe you don't need to go, but next exit/town is 50 miles.

Maybe it's the sometimes trail runner in me but if there's nothing around couldn't you go in the bushes if necessary? (Not ideal,  I know,  but when you gotta go you gotta go) Or is it residential areas?

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

Maybe it's the sometimes trail runner in me but if there's nothing around couldn't you go in the bushes if necessary? (Not ideal,  I know,  but when you gotta go you gotta go) Or is it residential areas?

Depending where you are in New Mexico (and other western states), it's nothing but sand and dirt.

Anonymous Guest

I am pretty lucky we have a bathroom and food in the van. Just need to make sure we have diesel.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Busy day in the office today, ugh. RD but I might do something or I might not. We will see.

I will come back later for some shoutouts. In the meantime, hi!

Have fun, Karen!

Damaris

LC Runs

3 mile am run, leg workout and 3 mile afternoon walk. Still looking for the sun to come out but I know I can't complain when you look at Florida. My Dad is near Ft Myers and he is staying put. I'm trying to remember the last severe hurricane he went through - maybe Irma in 2017? Scary stuff.

Karen - I agree with everyone, traveling is very tiring.  Have fun in Moab!

Lori - great 5!

Kathi - nice workout!

Hi Damaris!!

Work was busy trying to catch up with being off. It actually wasn't as terrible as I thought, but I am glad it's already Wednesday!