Womens Running

Well well well, if it isn't the Wednesday (Read 12 times)

Anonymous Guest

And a rest day for me. Had to order pizza for dinner last night since DH took the car to a doctor appointment, and by the time he got back I was too tired to go to the grocery store. So I guess I'm going there this morning instead of running.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD for me too. Now I want pizza...

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Hi Ladies!

Karen and Damaris, enjoy your RD.

5-7 on tap for me, I missed last night.  I desperately didn’t want to go.  I would have, but got a headache just before leaving.  Was I dreaming it? I just couldn’t.  I will try my hardest to make up the miles this week by adding on 1-2 each day.

Not much else.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Karen, grocery trip counts as cross training. 

Today 25 minutes running on TM (yesterday was 50 minutes same). Session 9 of my physical therapy (in home). Left arm is doing better. The original injury was 1.5+ years ago. It was an injured long bicep that connects underneath bones of my shoulder.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Half Crazy K 2.0

Got a run in today, resting heart rate has come down, but it was high on the run. 3.5 total. Neighbor kid really messed up his foot, heel was cut to the bone. Had surgerry, they were hoping to get himm out of the hospital to attend graduation. He seems like a nice kid overall. This little bike riders seem to flock to him and he spends time talking with them.

AnonymousGuest, pizza sounds good. Although our go to place must have changed management and the pizza is no longer that good.

Docket, enjoy your rest day.

KatS, hope you feel better today,

judyruns, sosound slike PT is working well.

Howdy! I'm back.  Went to visit Dad in Central Texas last week.  Karen--If I had known about the race in Waco, I might have joined you!

Much needed 3.7 mile trot with Scamp this morning.

Check  y'all later

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Rest day today because I'm not training for anything

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

Howdy! I'm back.  Went to visit Dad in Central Texas last week.  Karen--If I had known about the race in Waco, I might have joined you!

That would have been fun. I always forget your dad is not that far from me. Next time let me know when you'll be there, I'll find us a race.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel