Womens Running

Catchin' Up Tuesdailies (Read 11 times)

Post!!

Still catching up from last week and the quilt show.  The show went really well.  Why am I always in charge???  I did two different tv interviews, picked up the frames, and coordinated set up and take down. We hung over 100 quilts and had our show on Saturday.  It was our best show yet, and everyone  seemed to enjoy it.

Sunday after church we helped DS2 install new attic stairs at my old house.  They were on backorder for about 4 months.  Could not get them anywhere!!Glad to cross that chore off the list. Then we returned the quilt frames (about an hour north of here)  The older couple that has the frames was cute.  He drives around on his forklift. lol country life. Then we toured her laser cutting studios--she has two laser cutters in two different shops(one is a large shed). I'm trying to encourage DH to build a woodworking shop in the back, so I thought if he saw theirs he would be a little inspired.

4.5 miles yesterday, spin class today. Work is crazy. Never ending crazy.  And the house is a train wreck. And the pool pump is not working properly so I'm hoping they can come out and figure it out. And we're getting a new roof Friday.

Lori--I wish DH would eat more veg/vegan. He insists on having meat. We do cook vegan for his daughter when she visits. I want to make Alfredo sauce over zoodles + salad tonight but I know he will be wanting some meat to go with it.

Anonymous Guest

Hola! Still in Baja and having an amazing time. Internet for the first time in days…….it has been nice to be out of the loop. No running at all, which has also been a good break. Hard to believe we’ll be crossing the border back tomorrow. Seems like we just got here. Pics and more later…..

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

10k today on Bertha. I think I found my lost mojo. Hubs and I watched The Game Changer today on Netflix and it's reconfirmed our new dietary choices. I'm kinda excited. I know.. . I'm weird. Lol

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! I have 5 with strides later. Couldn't go outside this morning as I had a zoom hearing so it will be on the TM.

Sue, glad the show went well.

Karen, saw your FB cover picture. So beautiful.

Lori, nice 10K.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Ran before work while it was beautiful & crisp out. 5.5 miles with 5 x 1k HM effort. Did a lower body strength workout after work.

CrazySue, glad the show went well.

AnonymousGuest, I saw the sunrise or sunset picture. Pretty!

BerthaSlayer, we'll do some veggie meals. If it's something like Indian or Chines where it's tofu, DH is fine. You sneak a bag of veggie meatballs into spaghetti and you're the bad guy.

Docket, enjoy your 5.

Yay, a Karen sighting!

Nothing going on here.  Easy 4 miles today, legs and feet felt heavy and tired.  Coach said recovery will take a couple weeks.  I'm good with short and easy runs, although I should probably stop eating like I'm training for something big.  

Good night all!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR