Womens Running

Pfft Fridaily (Read 9 times)

Pfft. Working on something that I’m not enjoying.  But what else is new, lol. 

Any weekend plans?  I’m going to start short, easy runs again. One toe is a little cranky, but I suppose that’s reasonable after being smashed into rocks too many times last weekend. DH wants to go to an air show tomorrow and I have no excuse not to go.   I think my dad would enjoy it so we’ll bring him along. 

BBL!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No plans except watching Dr. Stranger in the theater. And lots of TM miles since we are still almost breaking record highs on the weekend.

I have 3 after work.

Damaris

ccoakley

Gatsby, hope the short runs go well.  Enjoy the air show!

Damaris, ugh on your heat wave.  Good thing the TMs working.  How are you enjoying the new house?

CWS day for me.  Did a 2 hr LR but stayed close to home because there was always a threat of storms.  I think the run went OK, I do feel like I lost some fitness which kinda surprises me.  I didn't really take that long off.

Another rainy weekend here so I'm taking the kids to the library to restock our books.  And for the 1st time since DD was born I'm checking out a couple books for me.  I don't want to jinx it but I think the kids are finally getting old enough where I have more time to do things like read.

5k 24:53 (2020) |10k 52:24 (2021) |HM 1:57:14 (2019) |FM 4:24 (2007) |50k 5:57 (2022)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Took the day off work today to use up some vacation time. 6 miles this morning with 5 x ik at HM effort. Got my plants into pots on the deck. I bought way too much soil at Lowe's, still have 2 big pots to fill. Guess I should've paid better attention in those geometry classes after all, probably would have saved me some money. I may go buy another large pot to move another raspberry pllant since they stand no chance of growing with the damn deer.

GatsbyBird, that's really good if after a 100k the only thing that hurts is a toe! Hope you have good weather for the air show.

Docket, ugh on the record heat. I suspect that is coming my way.

ccoakley, hope you can enjoy your books! So far no rain yet. It is uncomfortably humid, which is perfect weather for dragging pots around.

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

HC 2.0, the same thing happens to berries out on the trail. They are gone in no time. Deer like to come into DC's yard and munch. He has to spray a lot. He plans a fence in the next few months, but they will just come in the front. 

30 minutes running on TM. Tomorrow will be SDO. Sunday Buddy's daughter will come with us either this week or next. We have a lot of laughs. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We love this house and neighborhood but can't wait to remove the carpet and put the luxury vinyl planks so I can stop cleaning shit from the carpet. 

So, the leader of the Chicago Peer Review sent an email so happy about being able to do this peer review in person and asking us what did we prefer and then me and one other (so far) stated our intent to do it remotely. LOL.

Damaris