Womens Running

Totally Thursdailies (Read 10 times)

Good spin class--I actually didn't feel like I was gonna die. lol

Kat--good luck with mom and her dh.  You can't fix them, whatever it is.

Margaret--I hope today is calmer.

Later y'all!

Anonymous Guest

I am finally feeling better. Yesterday I rode my new bike around the neighborhood and I think I had a big grin on my face the entire time. Learned 1) this saddle is harder than the one on my old bike and I will definitely need to wear padded shorts, and 2) the handlebars are way too wide. They are the same size as DH's. It looks like Orbiea (the bike manufacturer) puts the same size bars on all the bikes. At least they are made so they can be cut down easily (well, easily for DH). He did some googling and based on height, I'd have to be a foot taller for those bars to work. My shoulders and wrists were sore after only 20 minutes of riding. He cut the bars down last night and I want to take it back out to see how much better it feels, but it's raining today.

Anyway, maybe a short run if the weather clears up. Maybe a kettlebell workout indoors. Or maybe nothing but some cleaning - I need to make this house look less like it's lived in by hoarders.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! PT before work, Pilates after.

Sue, nice spin class.

Karen, glad you are feeling better.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Sue, always a positive when you come out alive!!!   Glad it was good. 

Karen, nice to hear you’re feeling better!!  Fun on enjoying the e-bike. Did you get a run??

Damaris, enjoy Pilates.  

I managed 3!!!   Even some running.  About a mile total split up.  It’s a start.  

Waiting to hear from mom about the latest with her NOT so DH.  She’s not too fond of him.  She’s hoping they hospitalize him due to severe bed sores.  

Pub night tonight. 

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training after work. In the office today & busy all day.

KatS, that sounds like a really tough situation with your mom and her DH.