Womens Running

Warm it up WEEKENDS (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Rest day for me!

Gearing up for next week. I am scared of 60. I built up the way I was supposed too so I am hoping that all goes well. I will probably take it easy on the doubles. Usually before abs I will do the elliptical for a while and etc. No extra cardio for me this week. Its going to be A LOT of early mornings  Hoping to WFH on Friday - MAMMEL is on vacation. What a great birthday present!

Last night birthday celebrating was fun! We celebrated my moms, my brothers and mine. Had a good time! Got home late though.

I can't believe I am 31 today. Ugh. I can't even say it outloud. LOL. Having lunch with my best friend then just lounging the rest of the day. HCBF is going to get salmon for us for dinner. Low key which is fine by me. Defiantly will be having some cake - but too be honest, I am caked out LOL. I will have a piece this afternoon and probably take the rest to work. I already froze a bunch.

Hi Diane! Hope you had fun with your DD and DGD!

Laura - Good luck today!!! Why do I feel like it has been so long since you have raced?? You’re gong to do great. Smile As long as you somewhat like your job (haha) its worth it to take a bit lower pay and have good benefits/time off. I would rather have a job that paid lower and I enjoyed it for the most part. Woohoo vacation will be here before you know it!

Karen - Oh no on the cold!! I hope it doesn’t get too bad Sad Really sweet of your baby runners to get you flowers! So, you may have said this..but are you continuing? Have the half marathon baby runners hinted at doing a full!?

Susan - WOW, nice job on the 10K!! Woohoo for AG win! What did you win!?

Run4kupcakes - Too bad your trail race isn’t this weekend or next - awesome East coast weather!

Docket - Nice job with the workout yesterday! Are you putting in hardwood?? I can’t remember.

Kathryn - UGH you reminded me that I need to go through my clothes and make a goodwill pile. I have been meaning to do that. I can’t even close my drawers. Nice job on getting out there yesterday. Are you ready for Monday?!

Margaret - Nice job on the 20!! Was it your watch that was trying to tell you that you did 23? I am excited for your 50K!! I didn’t realize so many people were effected by the government shutdown. So,  you still get paid (Damaris that goes for you too) right!? If so, enjoy those extra days! I don’t understand the whole thing..I don’t watch the news haha. So depressing. Yes, my NMP is based on the time I am going for for the next one.

Tessa - The cake is 10 layers. YES 10. Its so good -  but way too much cake. I froze about 8 pieces and there still is a ton left. Ah, good point about the bathroom being close by at the gym. Uhm, HOLY CRAP ANOTHER 20?!?! How many miles does that make for you this week?!!? What an interesting run you had! Smile

Happy Sunday!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Kilmisters

So, we had a game today and lost; which I am extremely angry about. Stupid, stupid, stupid mistakes that led to goals allowed. Ran less km than planned/usual this week (40k; out of lack of willpower and nothing else), but legs were ''running on all cylinders'' on the field; so as long as that happens it's all good; while the season is on, the priority is doing good on the field (not mileage that I will focus on more when the season ends midApril). So sort of good, sort of bad Big grin

Waving to everyone, dinner time!

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Dragging this morning...  My coffee isn't even half gone and I really should be showering and leaving...  Ugh.  But...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  8 miles for me at some point.  Most likely TM.

Tessa, yes, I work for the Department of Justice and we get furloughed. The courts stay open temporarily (but that's another agency) and they will close if the shutdown continues past a certain point.  But we are among the first that go.

Lizzie, Happy Birthday!!!!!  Don't be scared of 60. We are taking concrete off the floor.

Elina, sorry about the game.

Kat, hoping the day goes better.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Happy Birthday, Liz!

Congrats on the AG win, Susan.

Nice long run, Margaret, glad to see the couch to 50k progress is going so well.

I am definitely sick. Stupid cold. At least it's pretty well timed between races, I should be okay by next weekend (or at least no longer contagious!). Nothing going on here today, just drugging up on cold medicine and resting. Trying to make a dent in all the library books on my kindle and doing training plans for next week.

Hi to all!

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

LC Runs

Happy Sunday!

10K this morning...probably a personal worse - 59:31 but good enough for 2nd AG.  Definitely need to step up the training.  It didn't help that my contact was killing me (one eye running is not fun lol) and my feet were numb for the first 3 miles. And...I dressed to warmly.  Oh well, we did have a good lunch afterward and I got a cool hat and beer mug.

Sue - great job yesterday!  I saw one girl running in Ink n Burn (the denim looking capris/shirt) , very cool looking!

Karen - glad you had a nice breakfast with the group, so nice of them to bring you flowers!

Kupcakes - great 9!  Very pretty!

Damaris - Hope the shutdown doesn't last too long, but a great excuse to get a project done

Kat - nice job organizing!  We will be in Florida for 6 days (though really 4 full days with travel to/from).

Gatsby - fantastic  20 trail miles, you will do great for your 50K!

Tessa - we'll be in Ft Myers Beach (my Dad lives about 30 miles from there).  I love Tampa, went there last year.  I want to try Destin next time.  Great 20 and glad you made it safety with all of the crazy drivers!

Page 2...

LC Runs

Lizzie - Happy Birthday!!  I want to say I am 31 ha ha!!  Sounds like you are having a nice day with HCBF.  Yes, I don't think I've raced since last summer, like July?  A couple of the ones I wanted to do were discontinued or conflicted with my kids' schedule.  I am going to try and do more this year, especially in the fall since my youngest will no longer have Saturday soccer whoo hoo!!

Elina - sorry about the game loss but hope you enjoy your evening!!

Kat - I may have missed it, how did your job meeting go?

Karen - ugh, feel better!

Damaris - have a great 8!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

6.3 for me

I just can’t seem to make it over here. Haven’t read any of the posts. I do miss you all!

happy birthday Lizzie!

this excel project went well but yowza did it take a long time. The build was huge!  But it now works without needing a macro.

I also taught myself how to use Libreoffice. While similar to Microsoft stuff, there are differences in how s9me things function and they are not completely compatible. I converted the excel massive project to Libre. Unfortunately it wasn’t a successful conversion so I rebuilt it entirely on that system too. But it works!  I came close to tears after spending all last weekend on the conversion only for it to corrupt. Losing thousands of conditional formats and formulas was disheartening. I persevered though!

Getting IT to put Libre on my computer took a bit. But I’m glad they did so I could really figure it all out and get everything to work. Now I have both. For perspective just one sheet to function has over 3000 formulas. That’s the smaller of the sheets too.  I’m grateful for the drag feature in both but I still had to do many by hand. I’m estimating in total 20,000. formulas in each. (2 sheets  copy each other so you could bump that up significantly.

Today i finished formatting and bookmarking the FAQ document (its huge though) and yesterday I finished the instructions. Last Monday I showed it to our team. This week I get to show it to compliance and a few other departments.

Im psyched how well these tools look now. It will be so much better for my therapists to use now.

Waves to everyone. I’m using my new commercial mixer. Work meeting this week with my team so I’m baking for them instead if Bills group. They don’t know I’m bringing treats with me. Picked ones I could carry on the plane. Dipped peanut butter cookies and I’m also doing a coconut bar since our VP is gluten dairy free. She won’t be able to have the peanut butter cookies but can load up on the coconut ones I’m doing. No gluten, no dairy and no added sugars.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Birthday, Liz!

Congrats on the AG win, Susan.

Nice long run, Margaret, glad to see the couch to 50k progress is going so well.

I am definitely sick. Stupid cold. At least it's pretty well timed between races, I should be okay by next weekend (or at least no longer contagious!). Nothing going on here today, just drugging up on cold medicine and resting. Trying to make a dent in all the library books on my kindle and doing training plans for next week.

Hi to all!

karen

Ugh, did I give it to you?  I'm sorry!

Ran 8 on the TM.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Laura, nice job. Congrats!

Marjorie, nice run!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles.

Happy Birthday Lizzie!

AnonymousGuest, hope you feel better.

LCRuns, congrats on the AG award.

Arimathea

Tessa

Happy birthday Lizzie! 10 layer cake? Wow.

Marjorie, nice to see you! That computer work sounds extremely complex. Sooner you than me. I will be happy to quality check the treats, though...

Laura, congratulations on the AG place!

Damaris, at least it's an opportunity to make a dent in the floor. So to speak.

Karen, take care of yourself, hope the cold is better soon.

Busy day again -- short run (as in 1.5 miles, I got to the WW location much later than usual due to taking care of RN's dog and then a loquacious 7-11 clerk who wanted advice on running) but done, then church, baking for the meetings that start tomorrow, and hosting dinner. I'm now sitting down for the first time in a while.