Womens Running

Don't Tick Me Off Wednesdailies (Read 13 times)

Work.  Seriously. It is 0902 and I'm already getting snarky emails from the field. 

Glad I got my 3.5 miles in this morning w Scamp. We saw 2 marsh rabbits, an armadillo, and had a squacky sandhill crane flyover.

Think I need a knitting break while I write my response. Scott, it is not my fault YOU sent the WRONG certificate.

I need to retire

DGD's preschool graduation was adorable.

May be an image of 4 people and text

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That picture is adorable! Congrats!

RD for me.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles with some strides before work.

CrazySue,  I wish I could get some emails! I had people asking questions yesterday that I responded to and need some follow-up and.....crickets.  I'm sure my answer was not exactly what they wanted to hear.

A co-worker talked me down. And I knit a row and had a cup of tea. Ok now. Back to work.

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

HCK 2.0, great work on the 6 miler! 

CrazySue, the picture is so cute. 

Damaris, the poor guy testifying is beaned by a flag pole.  The "80-90" part hit home.  Yes, we are more likely to stumble or fall.

50 minutes running on the TM for my midweek longer run. I also did Session 3 of my new Physical Therapy work for the shoulder. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Hey there.

Sue, rights there with you.  People have been getting on my nerves something fierce recently.  I am over it.

Damaris, enjoy your RD.

Kathi, nice getting the miles in before work.

Judy, hope the PT is helping the shoulder.

I got 10miles in with GFs this morning.  A bit slower than I normally go, but wasn’t sad about it.  It was HOT.  It was even hotter for yesterdays miles, which were 9.5.  I even got to run some in the middle.  Felt really good.

Just over 8 weeks to Badger, YIKES.  I have zero clue how it will go.  I can’t fathom the distance.  I have a 50K in a few weeks, PLEASE let it go OK.

Sitting in the hospital waiting for my GF to fart.  Yep.  She had laparoscopic surgery yesterday (hysterectomy) and is required to pass gas in order to be discharged.  So, here we wait…. I am giving her son a break, he was here for over 24 hours and wasn’t feeling well.

Tomorrow I have another 8 on the schedule.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Kats, which distance are you racing at Badger? I've listened to every single episode of TJM and so badly want to do it but the backlash I'd receive wouldn't be worth it so I will live vicariously through you. Omg I'm so jealous.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

HCK 2.0, great work on the 6 miler! 

CrazySue, the picture is so cute. 

Damaris, the poor guy testifying is beaned by a flag pole.  The "80-90" part hit home.  Yes, we are more likely to stumble or fall.

50 minutes running on the TM for my midweek longer run. I also did Session 3 of my new Physical Therapy work for the shoulder. 

That is true. The judge started talking about how many times he's fallen in the last month. I fall like that at 30 and high 40s. Can't wait, ha.

Damaris