Womens Running

WooHoo Wednesdailies! (Read 12 times)

Woohoo!!!  Everyone on my work team is out of the office today. I will have a quiet, stress free day!!!!

4.4 ish miles this morning w Scamp.  DH walks Skye and I run with Scamp. We use the same route, but mine is a bit longer. On the way back, Scamp will pick up DH and Skye's scent and he really picks up the pace, so I get a little speedwork at the end of my run. lol

Have a great Wednesday!

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Hi Sue!!!  Nice to see you. Glad Scamp is enjoying the runs.  Enjoy your quiet day!!!

Quiet day here too.  I do have power, for now.  A few flickers though.  No cable/internet though.  Guess that will force some final cleaning.  Did laundry yesterday, lots of it.  A few more loads today.  Mostly organized my bin for the race, but I still need to pack clothes.  

Damaris, I lose my damned cat on occasion.  She is orange.  Pretty car!!!

That’s all I remember. 

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

5 miles on tm today.

Going for lunch with a couple of former coworkers soon. They recently retired. So jealous. Lol

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

Good morning all! Today's workout for me is TBD. Do I run a few easy miles on the TM, do I do a kettlebell workout (even though I'm still a bit sore from the one I did three days ago), or do I rest? I do not know. More freezing rain and below freezing temps here. We expect to climb into the upper 30s tomorrow, then back to normal for the weekend. Apparently we haven't seen temperatures above freezing since Sunday.

Susan, good to have you back! Great idea to have DH walk one dog while you run with the other. I wasn't sure where your dad and brother lived, so I looked it up after you mentioned it yesterday - not that far from me!

Margaret, you're right, I should HTFU and be like Lori, but I'm not gonna!

Kathryn, are there lots of power outages there? I haven't heard of much around here other than warnings that they are likely with more freezing rain in the forecast.

Lori, enjoy lunch! Hey, maybe I can HTFU and be more like you - you ran on the TM!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I never got to run yesterday (busy day), so I'll run Friday instead. I have 6 tonight.

Sue, nice run!

Kat, haha. We've lost our tabbies too. Black cats are impossible to find. She was under the TM.

Lori, nice 5.

Karen, good luck with whatever you decide.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

50 minutes on the treadmill before work and a core/stretch workout after work.

CrazySue, stress free day sounds great. I swear, everyone had questions when I was in the office on Monday.

KatS, hope your power stays on.

BerthaSlayer, enjoy the lunch with co-workers.

AnonymousGuest, yikes on the below freezing temps.

Docket, I've lost a 45 lb dog in the house before, so I caan imagine a much smaller cat can really hide. Dog was completely under the blankets and sleeping.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ha, I can imagine.

I had 5 not 6. You would think I know the plan I created for myself? 

Damaris