Womens Running

Friday is Upon Us (Over 40) (Read 16 times)

Tessa---DH is STILL not driving???  Did he not go to the doctor???

Arimathea

Tessa

Susan, no. He did not. And the way he was talking I'm not sure he is planning on going.

With a systolic BP of 215 they might well throw him in the hospital, there's such a thing as a diagnosis of malignant hypertension. (He probably should have been admitted but the hospital he was at didn't have any open beds...Los Angeles County public health system is horribly underfunded and understaffed). He doesn't want that. I'm not sure he wants to do anything but sit in a chair in the living room, websurf and read the paper and watch DVDs, with naps at intervals.

Oh, and he doesn't take any of the previously prescribed blood pressure meds. He didn't think they were doing any good.

His license is officially suspended as of 4/1, and I wasn't about to let him have the keys back anyway.

DS voiced his opinion that DH will likely just go to sleep and not wake up. I hope if that happens that it's me that finds him and not one of the kids. Sad The man I married left our lives long ago. He's only 73 but he behaves like a man far older.

We recoded the Tigers game and then had our Little Ceasar's Deep!Deep! Pizza and watched the game after work.

Running in the morning.

Lisa

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ugh.  Does he plan on ignoring the issue until he can no longer.  Good luck convincing him.

Susan, no. He did not. And the way he was talking I'm not sure he is planning on going.

With a systolic BP of 215 they might well throw him in the hospital, there's such a thing as a diagnosis of malignant hypertension. (He probably should have been admitted but the hospital he was at didn't have any open beds...Los Angeles County public health system is horribly underfunded and understaffed). He doesn't want that. I'm not sure he wants to do anything but sit in a chair in the living room, websurf and read the paper and watch DVDs, with naps at intervals.

Oh, and he doesn't take any of the previously prescribed blood pressure meds. He didn't think they were doing any good.

His license is officially suspended as of 4/1, and I wasn't about to let him have the keys back anyway.

DS voiced his opinion that DH will likely just go to sleep and not wake up. I hope if that happens that it's me that finds him and not one of the kids. Sad The man I married left our lives long ago. He's only 73 but he behaves like a man far older.

Damaris