Womens Running

Fingers Crossed Tuesdailies (Read 12 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So sore after Pilates. Actually during. Not sure if this is still from the LR or what. My 6 were sorta hilly on the TM so it could be that or maybe one of those bad days.

Damaris

Meh. One of those days where I got almost nothing done for work. The things I did took 3 times as long as they should have. Total feeling of ADD.  Did 7 miles before work, with uphill strides.  Wonder if that somehow got me off track for work. I might bump tomorrow’s workout until after work, see if I can focus better.  Or maybe the ADD was because I didn’t want to do any of the crappy things on my to-do list today.  And that isn’t going to change tomorrow. 

CC, annoying about the work situation. Nice that you can tell them to take the job and shove it.  I wouldn’t mind doing that. 

On a positive note, I used Alaska Airline credit to book a flight to Portland in Sept to meet up with Lisa and Tessa for the Boring marathon (the town of Boring is near Portland).  And I used race credit for a local trail HM on Saturday.  Something to do, anyway.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR