Womens Running

Mondailies Already??? (Read 15 times)

USRD today. Scamp yakked up acorns 4x during the night.  I couldn't face 0430 wake up for body pump today.

Kren--the wedding looked beautiful!

24 mile gravel ride yesterday. Beautiful day to be outside, we had a pretty good amount of shade which was nice. So, our big bike trip in two weeks looks like it will be a direct hit from Hurricane Ian.  Sad  We're in wait and see mode right now.

Damaris, yes--after going through many big hurricanes over the years, I hate to see people cleaning up the damage.

On the bright side, sea state is already quite high in the gulf, so DH is coming home 4 days early. yay! He'll be home around midnight Tuesday.

Have a great day

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I can't believe it's Monday either. Especially that my week vacation is over and that I didn't get to enjoy it much.

RD with Pilates after I get back from the office.

My knee bursitis thingy is better but not gone. So, I might take some days off and do some cross training to see if I should make it to Chicago. I know I could, question is whether I should.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I return to work today. On my despised afternoon shift. Rumour is we're only working for 3 weeks so time will tell.

Rest day today but I did do some baby weights.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

Took a half day fromm work today. Most of the school staff are off for the Jewish holiday, so it's not like anything I need an answer on is happening today. Now off to brave Costco. Will run later.

CrazySue, ugh on the puking wake up calls. Those are the worst, plus the animals always seem to want to puke on anything carpet.

Docket, enjoy the pilates.

BerthaSlayer, does the time you are not working still county towards retirement? Or is it strictly age based?

AnonymousGuest, hope you had a safe trrip to Illinois. Great pictures from the wedding!

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

HCK,  it does thankfully count because it's plant wide layoffs. 4.5 years to go!!!! The light at the end of the tunnel is there! A lot of my friends are retiring at the end of this week. I'm so jealous.  The elimination of the third shift and additional job eliminations on the line gave the union and company incentive to offer early buyouts for those eligible.  They all have more seniority than I do however. One friend was offered the buyout because she's 55. Sadly i don't turn 55 until November so I wasn't eligible. Makes it doubly hard to go back in. C'est la vie. These plant wide layoffs are because of supply chain issues. I get benefits while laid off so I don't mind them BUT it's maybe it harder and harder for me to want to return.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**