Womens Running

Typical Tuesday Supermoms (Read 15 times)

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - I ran my PR half in Vancouver WA at a race called Girlfriends half, it was fun and was a women's race, course was fairly flat, a lot along the river.  We stayed in Portland and had a great weekend of it.  It was in October I think.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

beckykay

CA:  the dog leaves his stupid tennis ball all over the place.  One day I stepped on it and rolled my ankle.  I fussed bossman out and told him that if I couldn't run, he was going to suffer the consequences of Ms. Crabby pants.

I am just in a horrible mood today.  DH was gone last week then again today he had to head out of town for a meeting.  I know my turn is Thursday but I am just tired of him.  Then on top of it all, the summer camp I have been calling since FEBRUARY finally called me back and told me they were full.  I flipped out on them so magically they said the might be able to find room for me.  If C's buddies weren't already going to this one, I would find something else.  They are totally unprofessional and incompetent that they lost all of my messages and emails inquiring about their programs until finally I had someone with an insider talk to the director for me.

superspike113

Honorary Old

Becky- is it sleep away camp?

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Spike - no, just summer camp since C's not in daycare but rather preschool.  They have summer camps to cover the summer sessions at the daycare right behind his preschool.  Kindergarten starts August 25th!

superspike113

Honorary Old

Ok, because I was going to say that seems really young to go away to camp!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07