Womens Running

Thundering Thursday (Read 9 times)

Anonymous Guest

Nope, no rain in the forecast, but Fort Hood has been really active the last couple days. Thankful my dogs don't seem bothered by loud booms that feel like the ground is shaking.

Headed out for a short run this morning, then taking DH for his colonoscopy this afternoon. Packing and going to Ragnar Trail Texas tomorrow!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Anonymous Guest

Damaris, hope you get access to the basement back today.

Laura, TOO SOON for snow and sleet! We are back to the 50s for overnight lows after that very brief cold spell.

Lori, haven't checked Strava so don't know if you got that run in after work or not. Not used to seeing a post that you're working - how long do you think until another layoff?

HCK, nice run in the cold yesterday.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I was thinking of doing my 11 today but time is not on my side, ha. Plan is to run 6 after work since it will be 55F instead of the 30s and windy AF right now. Plus I don't have time since I need to start prepping for my depo at 2pm (they just sent 4 years of bank statements, joy).

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Karen it's anybody's guess if we're working next week. It's a multi billion corporation run by clowns.

I tab yesterday on the tm so I didn't post to strava.

I'm hoping to get a short run again tonight on the tm.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**