Womens Running

It’s the Maine Event Weekend (Read 22 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's hot AF here as well, but not Miami hot.  Only 90F and 75 dewpoint.  So, I ran my 7 on the TM.

Damaris

Arimathea

Tessa

Karen, we had diet Coke but we ran out. Runnertype and I drink quite a bit of it! Yes we stopped.

There are Costcos in Canada but we didn't stop there. DD loves Canadian Costcos because they all serve poutine at the food court. None in Maine which surprised me.

Kupcakes, I'm with you. If neighbors are angling for an invitation to swim, neighbors should be pitching in either with the maintenance or bringing over things like bottles of wine and baked goods as thank-yous.

Maine is on the books, I got an email with an official finish time. Runnertype dropped from the 50K to the 25K, GatsbyBird and MyMomRuns aced it, two others I'm not naming on a public forum both finished the 25K, and Kat...drum roll please...finished her very first ultra!

dhuffman63

Trails

Hot AF here too.  Upper 90's.  Next Sat...101 is predicted.  I did my 12 on the TM...wanted 15 but just felt off so I quit at 12.  DH got called out last night so of course the dogs barked at every little noise.  I'm so tired today but need to gt my 4 in.  Maybe later.

Congratulations to the Maine runners!  And Kat with her first ultra!