Womens Running

Where is Wednesday? (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

Here it is!

karen- you are such a tease.

Lisa

ginnyb

Good morning,

No run for me this morning..

yeah Karen, nice to invite us all down to run and you won't be there!!!!  Guess you will have to find something in Texas for us!

Woke up in a bad mood!  How does that happen???  I will talk myself out of it soon.

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Anonymous Guest

Oh, and there's one other reason all the girls run this race. Every 4.1 miles you get to see the race director:

mosi

Maybe we should all meet up in Maryland next summer even if I don't live there....

I ran 8 last night. Was a little sluggish but not too bad. I think I'll try for 10 or so tonight. Blowing off all speed/strength workouts since I did the ultra last weekend and am doing a duathlon this weekend. Headache almost completely gone today, so yay!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

ginnyb

Gees Karen, maybe we should!  For that view why not?

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Arimathea

Tessa

Camille, glad to hear it has been sorted out. If I get any responses I will keep that in mind.

Karen, we could always come back and stay in a hotel...for that view I think we might all travel! Next time, though, please include a shot of his left hand to show wedding ring or no wedding ring.

And whenI see someone with tattoos on their ribs I tend to wonder how they stayed still and didn't wiggle because it tickled (as well as hurting).

No run this morning, I woke up too late. I was up late last night. Work related. And I am a grumpy bear this morning because they are doing biometrics at work and so I have to go in fasting. I'm hungry!

Hi all, meeting in Maryland next year sounds awesome... yep... we can just say the the views during the race are great.  No additional comments. 

Did 35 min with water aerobics class this am.  I was just going to swim but as I know quite a few of the women in the class, I just decided to crash their party.  Felt good.

Now with views like that how can we be grumpy???  Smile

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2. Had a dentist appointment today. Went fast. Never had major stuff done in less than an hour. But this one was. He took off the old crown, fixed a small cavity and put on a new crown. They make the crown there so no temporary. Impressive to have it all done in less than an hour.

Back later  for personals.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I see 2 wednesday posts.

Ginny maybe a bad dream?  Idk. I hate waking up in a bad mood

Tessa are you running at lunch?  Having to wait to eat sucks!

Susan hope it was a good class.

Marjorie

camille2

Karen, nice pic!  Ginny has a good idea though...you'll just have to find a great  midwinter Texas race in a couple years. I'm sure it's sad to be thinking of the races you'll miss (I still really miss  some of FBKS ones), but there will be new adventures.

Tessa, knowing I can't eat always makes me feel hungrier.  I hope your appt is early.

Marjorie, that is impressive. I had one replaced in Dec and it took much longer and was 2 appt. Your 10.2 is impressive, too.

Susan, water aerobics sounds like good recovery after your full.

It is a gorgeous morning here and it was very tempting to run, but I'd run 4 days in a row so walked instead. I'm heading to bike Bird to Gird after a meeting at 10.  It's 63 already and feels warmer. : )  I also biked about 60-90 min last night on Chester Creek trail. My cycling is improving (getting bike fixed helped) though I'm still slow.  Son in law gave me a jersey while they were here and  they really encouraged  me to buy the padded shorts.  I'm still thinking about that.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Quincy had to tell me there was a snake outside. I hate snakes. Apparently he does too as it freaked him out. I have no idea where it went. It was by the back step and disappeared   I was right there too. Seriously I don't know where it went. I'm hoping it didn't find a way under the siding.  I think it was a ribbon or rat snake. Dh will have to hunt when he gets home. I've been careful with the pups all afternoon. Hammy is not as observant. He'd step on it before seeing it. So Quincy goes out first as he is still watching where it was every time I take him out. He remembers and is in alert. We have tons of poisonous snakes in SC. I don't think this one was. We don't live by the water or woods so that helps. Some people by the woods have had copperheads. No thanks.

Marjorie

Karen-Um... I might opt to volunteer at the start/finish instead. You can run loops.

7.5 this morning in the 'hood.

Lisa