Womens Running

Artistic tan Tuesday (dailies) (Read 18 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Judy – Good luck on the trail run! Stay cool!

Laura – Nice run this morning! So, are you still doing date night on Tuesdays???

Docket – That goes for me too – if I don’t get a lot of sleep I am actually more awake. Its weird. Are you moving to Seattle yet?!

Sandy – I am sorry that you were feeling bad this morning! I hope you are feeling a bit better now. Don’t be embarrassed silly. You weren’t feeling good. Not really much you can do about that. I cant wait to see this itinerary for Fiji!! So exciting!! I never put hot dogs in spaghetti. HCF’s mom puts sausage in hers…YUM. When I had hot dogs on the 4th, it was the first time in YEARS that I have had one. I used to get them all the time at A&W when I was younger, though. How long is your nice weather lasting?

Diane – Aw, hope you and DGD feel better today! I get calf cramps pretty frequently. I have found that taking magnesium helps SO MUCH. When I keep up with it and routinely take it every night, I don’t notice the calf cramps at all. I did a lot of Epsom salt baths but it wasn’t enough.

Tessa- You are and your DH were an office romance?! Smile How cute! And how the heck did you manage to keep it quiet?! Nice run this morning and hope you can have some DC soon!

Cathy – Nice fartlek this morning Smile Your weather sounds perfect. Oh man you wouldn’t survive in our house..we keep it at 68 Smile I had to google handana Smile That thing wouldn’t be able to keep up with my sweat. Wink You have a VERY good ice cream place. PURPLE DOOR ICE CREAM!!! Man, I will go back there when we go to Milwaukee again. I had the salted caramel ice cream..so freakin’ good. Have you been? You’ll be over 30 miles this week?! So awesomeSmile I love it!

Ginny – I will have to ask my dad what brand it was. Hope that finger is starting to feel better! No pushups I guess Smile

Kilmisters – Badges lose access constantly. No reason why..they just do. It is super annoying. Smart to take a rest day! 5 days in a row is a lot!!! I find calf cramps worsen with stretching sometimes, too!

Busy day! Have a good afternoon everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I assume by now I wasn't selected for the second interview so I guess the answer is not yet.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't make myself get out early again today to run. Sigh. But I went out with the dog around 8:30 and it seemed a little bit cooler than it was at 6 - a bit of a breeze and some clouds had moved in. So I went out and ran 5 and it went pretty well. I thought about running more but then it got sunny which made things worse, so I stopped. TM delivery is supposed to be between 2:30 and 6:30 today.

Elina, the office romance would have me biting my tongue, especially if the guy is married to someone else! Good for you for just ignoring it.

Liz, in Ohio I'm thinking maybe it was Graeter's ice cream? They are in Cincinnati I think, and super amazing good.

Sandy, I hope you're feeling better. Bummer to miss a nice running morning, but your health comes first! There will be other nice mornings, it's not like you live in TX. Or Miami.

Diane, no suggestions on the calf cramp. Like Liz, I take magnesium. But I've hardly ever (or should I say I haven't yet) gotten cramps. I started taking magnesium at night as one of my 8,000 things I did to try to get rid of PF.

Tessa, enjoy the time with DD. Hope it's a little cooler up there and you guys have a ton of fun.

Hi to all. I know I missed a few, but am too lazy to go back. There's some great neighborhood drama going on in the neighborhood fb page, so I'm gonna go back and check on that. And I guess clean the kitchen and bathrooms while I wait for my treadmill.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

ginnyb

Oh I bet it is Graeter's Ice Cream!  We can't get it here, but can in Cleveland.

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

dhuffman63

Trails

I'll check with my kidney doc to make sure I can take a magnesium supplement.  Thanks.

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.5 miles. Still humid and uncomfortable.

DHuffman, I take magnesium as well. I find I am more prone to calf cramps if I'm not sleeping well. No clue what the connection is, but if I am really restless and never really get solid sleep, I get cramps.

Seloc, hope your feeling better. Not sure about your area, but we've had pollen alerts every day for the last week or so.